Friday 11 February 2011

Wisdom gained 2008-2011

Blessings and good wishes to Mark Rowberry, Henley on Thames and all.
All these ramblings were written because I didn't know that I am a Targeted Individual.
This means, whatever I do, did, will do will be used against me to harass me with gangstalking, electronic harassment, covert blacklisting and persecution.
The bigger picture is this: I was a targeted individual, I am a targeted individual but now I am wiser because I met other TIs (Targeted Individuals) and I do care for them equally to my self.
Being a Targeted Individual is a fast track to wisdom about people, the games they play and the games they don't know about. Human life is a challenging game. Being a Targeted Individual is a transformation challenge.
I am sorry if I hurt or offended people when I was "shaken and stirred" from the harassment and other unpleasant events I could not explain why all this negative flow was directed to me. Now I know. I do not deserve the bad things that came my way, but they were pointers that I need to transform and get closer to my true self and all aspects of truth.

No comments: