Saturday 22 September 2007

Thames Valley Police:did they back up the gang rape of Mark Rowberry?

Mark Rowberry, as I observed from next door wants a lot of new conquests. So, I was perfectly used to the fact that he prances around like a peacock in Henley and pulls several younger, taller, richer, thinner women. So, I wasn't bothered by his conquests, I believed that I can pull a supportive guy for myself. Vicky Horgan believed the same for herself until Stuart gunned her down.
Now, in 2004 I could not believe that Mark Rowberry can possibly get gang raped and have his friends and ex-girlfriends gloating behind his back, because he was well-established and popular in Henley. I expected that if this is true his friend Steven the fitness instructor at the Odyssey Club, who hates my guts, who was full of iron-muscle, a very strong guy would go and beat up any rapists. However, clearly the Thames Valley Police provides with subtle bias full support to a number of hate crimes. The hate crime criminals in the area that Thames Valley Police exerts authority are highly confident in their personal aggression and their criminal glee comes from police and authority back up.

No comments: