Saturday 15 December 2007

Mark Rowberry says he is married now

I called Mark and asked him what if I go to Spain to see him? He said that will not please his wife. I reassured him of the obvious, that I am not his lover anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, what matters is that Mark has started a new life in Spain. So, the freakout rumours spread by OSA-USA Mike Rinder and his private investigators are to DEAD-AGENT me. To make me look insane, untrustworthy, and conveniently a secret hooker, so as to prepare the ground for another Office of Special Affairs mysterious death.

Mark's place in life now is that the Henley chapter and events are over and done, and even if OSA and their private investigators got him into some kind of trouble back 2002-2004, he prefers not to talk about it or investigate it to make room for his new start.

The precautions for Mark are the same as the other amnesiac disciples:
Koos Trenite, Panos, Michael Jackson and me.
The authorities in each country need to be alert that OSA-USA keeps private investigators around them on the payroll for years to monitor their life and do sabotage from time to time, and I will list the precautions that apply to all of us the scattered disciples.

No comments: