Saturday 29 December 2007

Mark Rowberry, his importance to me and to Hubbard

Mark Rowberry was a very shocking surprise because I had met him before 2001, in 1962 as a ghost. That was pretty disturbing for me, in general I find him an attractive but disturbing creature. The problems with him being a very busy ghost in my home in 1962 remain the same: he doesn't remember and he doesn't see what he can do about it. In fact there is nothing he can do about it. I began to solve the mysteries of 1962 after the Tsunami disaster. 2005-2007 I have established that everything he had said was true and that there are several future applications for me to the fact that at the other end of the existence spectrum, he is god exterior from this world. Mark Rowberry is equally important to L Ron Hubbard: Hubbard is the only guy who knows that we form a lemniscate and reconnect Ouroboros and that if we get back to our true power and self I will pin Hubbard down, and pass him to Jesus to hold him down in our service and command for a billion years. Hubbard will find new goals, new friends, new things to do for Mark because he monitors him both with OSA-INT hired private investigators as well as with an electronic body in pawn from flag as well as by permeation, where Hubbard sits on his spine for a few seconds to get by permeation all his thoughts and emotions. Hubbard stonewalls both of us not to have any subliminal or subconscious contact.
The thing I need to master before I can have a beneficial effect on Mark or do any miracles is the Genetic Entity as well as various types of black fields, occlusions, goals problems mass etc. various items and Hubbard abominations get in my way to prolong the distance between certainty and ability to their true level.
For Hubbard the most important thing is for Mark Rowberry to stay emotionally, mentally and in terms of goals and what he wants to create in his everyday life totally out of sync. or synergy with me. So, at the moment Hubbard will be finding him things to be, do and have but Mark and his wife need to beware of OSA-INT because they do have private investigators monitoring their lives, they may get instructions to interfere with them, so precautions are in order.

No comments: