Wednesday 20 June 2007

LisaMcPherson new type of torture/killing method

The Freak out and the Fair game situation I am in are not too surprising. Even Mark Rowberry's reassurances that he has always been perfectly ok, they sound good but under the circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if he had "mysterious misfortunes" between 2002-2007 when I had disconnected from him completely.
That's because the Source of Asymmetrical Warfare, Great Serpent-Judas-Hubbard-Antichrist, has put in place this new system of neurological damage and killing, the Lisa McPherson "psychotic-nervous breakdown". For those who are not familiar, click at the links.
Lisa is known because the damage happened in Ford Harrison, while in custody/care of the Church, but, she wasn't in a psychotic breakdown, she was being attacked with a new type of mental torture and killing. Scientologists protest about psychiatrists doing ECT, because ECT hurts the thetan and also damages the links in the brain, without healing or curing anything, ECT just blasts the thetan below apathy and the brain connections into a shock. But the Top Ten of the Church can hit with electricity and radionics the thetan directly, on the ridge, and cause epileptic seizures, severe insomnia, nervous exhaustion, malignant hypertension that can give strokes or mini-strokes and they have done a LisaMcPherson on me during the year 2006-2007. So, I did the opposite of Lisa, I went straight to accident emergency, I had severe insomnia and high blood pressure, I was willing to be interviewed by a psychiatrist to his satisfaction that I am of sound mind, 3 interviews in total, I had a CT brain scan and was interviewed by a Neurologist, I had blood tests and I made it known to any doctor that I am in conflict with the Church of Scientology -Flag-Florida because I remembered that Hubbard was Judas and that he knew Jesus very well indeed.

No comments: