Monday 18 June 2007

The Rowberry mystery: I just checked on Wayn.com

at Mark Rowberry's website and it says that he is currently in Henley-on-Thames. Now, so far I have written about 50 posts in other blogs about the particular freak-out situation surrounding the casual sex we had back in April 23 2001. Bottom line is we managed to connect well with sex. The strange attraction was spot on and was cut off immediately by Mark's "bestest mates". What I want to know from Mark Rowberry: are these freak-out rumours true that he was raped and castrated, and his money stolen etc. various events from 2004-2006? I want to know publicly about this. From meeting Mark Rowberry I got my memory back for the last 90 million years and because this very short lived encounter starts the Deconstruction of the Beast-the Antichrist, I am the target of a revenge/hate campaign and fair game campaign non-stop ever since.

Mark has not answered the emails I sent.

He is an amnesiac guy, we don't get along, we are like chalk and cheese, yet he is the lead to true freedom and repair, technically the direction is called getting the thetan off the energy-mass ridge. So, is this guy all right? I cannot get a true articulate answer out of him, in vain I have done phonecalls and asked questions, he does not register.
So, the best way to establish roughly the truth is to get Boris Johnson's PA who knows Henley well to find out as, this information source has no profit and is not involved in any profit or scam with Mark Rowberry.
After that, how can Boris Johnson connect me to get together with the Anglican Church Leadership. To put together for them a series of videoed presentations-lectures. The material I have discovered for the Antichrist Strategy has to go out fast because of the LisaMcPherson death and other "mysterious deaths". Because the Antichrist-admin is trying to do a LisaMcPherson on me, either the Anglican Church will agree to listen to me or I will explode the whole thing on a Worldwide Scandal to get the Beast out of the closet and shred him to ribbons.
The next stage repair for Mark Rowberry from now on, is to be done with Solo-auditing, not with a man-woman relationship and not with friendship because I was disgusted with the Henleys and want a total disconnection from that stinky zoo.
So, Mark Rowberry s tel. is 07774-292404. Everything has to be in public from now on, you are an impartial party making an enquiry therefore what information you gather can have some credibility. This freak-out is bizzare and when dealing with the Antichrist desk I better explode just like John Sweeny exploded. He shouldn't have any regrets, little does he suspect that his outburst was a healthy reaction.
If you can actually arrange for Mark Rowberry to come down to your office and meet there in your presence to establish that he is in one piece, that would be great.
It is quite disturbing to realize that this guy is actually St John the Evangelist, he is impossible to recognise as mentality and attitude and yet this "irrelevent" guy is St John, forget the DaVinci Code, I didn't bother to read it as I had seen the real thing.
Britain is a democratic and powerful country and here is the place for me to meet with the Church and get them to grasp what is the Antichrist Agenda.
The Deconstruction of the Antichrist started in Henley in 2001. So, help out to clarify things because anyway Henley is going to prove to be rather famous or notorious.

No comments: