Wednesday 20 June 2007

Mark answered the phone today,

So, I asked him if these freak-out rumours that he was raped, castrated, his money stolen were true. He said no. I asked him is he in one piece, in good health, normal life? He said yes. I asked why he dosn't answer his email, he said he doesn't use that email address anymore, hasn't looked it up because he uses another email. I asked him does he live in Henley as his website says on Wayne.com or abroad. He said he lives abroad. Maybe he his cagey and doesn't want me to know if he is in London. Healthwise he sounds ok.
So, this is an operation Freak-out in terms of sick rumours to make me look like a mad woman, it is also an operation Fair Game in terms of various scumbags farting behind my back that I am "a hooker who wants a proper job".
When I met him back in 2001 I was an average amnesiac just like everybody else. I got clued up that we actually go out and about as thetans making arrangements for one year, before our conception. 1962 when I saw him and four of his mates and the 80.000 monks was pretty disturbing and it took me many years to sort out why all these situations in 1962.
While nextdoor in Henley I was observing his personality and realized that Jesus had lifted the whole and complete ridge from the thetan, that's why he is impossible to recognise in his behaviour as St John the Evangelist. If Jesus did not have the native thetan ability to throw theta space around his chakras and disconnect him from the ridge firmly for a full lifetime, then Jesus would have a full time job to run after him and tell him don't get drunk, don't start wars, don't sleep around etc. because with his reactive mind-the ridge, he is a right handful. So, Jesus had him under his command without the slighterst worry or upset, being a 100% balanced guy. This ability to throw theta space and split the thetan from the reactive mind is commonplace to Five Hundred Trillion Thetans, as I have seen.
All his madness and superiority comes from trillions of years being on the false goal to be a single God who has total power and no responsibility from a single Godlike all dominant persona, and that's the false goal that victimized him, after the Great Serpent had made him the Leader of the Revolt and War in Heavens in which native thetans smashed to pieces each others theta space and lost the ability to produce theta space as well as the connection with their own main group. So, it was useless for me to get hostile because "he doesn't register that it's moronic to call me a whore behind my back and that it is crazy to actually treat Aziz and Simon the Dentist a thousand times better than me. He doesn't register, he doesn't copy what his actions are, because he is busy for trillions of years trying to create a superior godlike persona from the position of the monkey-body, the human body plus the ridge the condensed reactive mind.
So, he is the heaviest casualty of the systematic alterisness and structural degradation of the Great Serpent because he has lost two power stations out of three, the Indestructible Viewpoint and the Native thetan and tries to be all powerful and dominant from the weakest smallest powerstation the human identity. So, he has a narcissistic criminal personality. The same method is used on the top Operating Thetans like Lesevre, Miscavige, etc. They are narcissistic criminals in the quest to be Gods. If it worked so well on St John and damaged him to the bone, of course this deception works on Miscavige and Lesevre. They are smaller thetans than St John. So, St John isthe blueprint of how aberration and degradation started. Anything that damages him will damage everybody else too. That's why he has to stay in the public eye permanently from now on. I haven't been allowed any privacy for years, when I was still amnesiac and wanted to be an average anonymous MissNobody. Those days are over for good for Mark Rowberry, for me, for Hubbard, for Henley etc. in all directions.
So, if I really want to "get my man" I would have to be able to split him from the ridge, which became visible to me just in 2006 and 2007. And my memory goes back only about 90-95 million years.
So, don't judge Mark Rowberry about his lifestyle, is he gay, does he smoke drugs because all these things as well as the superiority complex and the fact that he doesn't register mentally and cannot be truthful in his talk are symptoms-results of his reactive mind. Jesus was not fighting with effort St John's reactive mind, he had disconnected the whole thing altogether.
But we have been degraded in a systematic, strategic and gradient manner, with gradients of alterisness and gradients of deception and false goals and identities. So, we now need Hubbard-the Antichrist's gradient scales, knowledge and definitions as he had the structured knowledge of God and he had deliberately created religions that mislead the native thetans away from the structure of God.
The most important lesson about the Great Serpent-Judas-Hubbard-Antichrist is that he is the original source of Asymmetrical warfare, malice and obsessive-compulsive behaviour. He is the source of aberation in a calculated way. So, as you all saw with LisaMcPherson and John Sweeny better safe than sorry.
The first rule is to expose the suppressives and make everything public.
The first safety rule is to understand the neurological damage that was done to LisaMcPherson with the electronic-radionic body in pawn and I will take this up in detail in my next posts as it has been used against me in 2006 with the goal to cripple or kill me.
Mark Rowberry needs to be aware that he is the amnesiac St John the Evangelist and that he needs to be careful about his health and safety and that the Leadership of the Church of Scientology doesn't mind at all if he has "mysterious misfortunes, death or accident".
Using the LisaMcPherson attack method on me was a bad idea, because I have been in the Sea Org, and I am aware what can be done with the tech.
The Church of Magdalene and St John is based on my discovery that it is technically and structurally impossible to kill or make vanish your enemy and in Irak, Afganistan and Gazza, bombs and rockets are exploding in vain. The only one who wins is the Antichrist.

No comments: