Friday 12 October 2007

Funny situations by British Icons

What is an Icon? Check the description at www.icons.org.uk

James Bond
Back to my story: it was last night on TV: James Bond brings home a new conquest after a night out. His mother is waiting up, she asks very casually," is this one of your whores? " Bond: "No mum, this is Tatianna", mother "another foreigner, she is a whore! Why can't you find a nice british girl?" upon which Tatianna says "I have to get up early tomorrow, I'm leaving now" and the mother replies terribly casually "Sorry I called you a whore, you seem like a nice girl, have a cookie, have a cookie, I insist!" [ My moral judgement from this situation, the english have called me a whore casually, just like they have a cup of tea, part of their daily routine tradition. I was the worst possible version of greek upset, sulking and stroppiness as well as European polite hostility "leave me alone" when in retrospect from 2007 what I wanted to say back in 2001 to Mark Rowberry and his friends was "Fuck off you junkie murderous cunts!"

The Beatles
Once Yoko is in the picture, the arguments start in the band:
Ringo suggests they should all go for a toilet break and John Lennon starts arguing : "Don't tell me what to do, some of us don't want to go to the toilet!" but as soon as Yoko whispers that "she is bursting" John does a U-Turn, so they all go up on the roof and make a new song about having a poo... we see Paul McCartney singing "if you have a huge load...let it all out....
[ moral judgement: embarassing situations are OK when the person is at cause, that's to say he is sitting on the toilet in front of a camera on a self-determined basis, by choice. Of course, in my case I was busy unravelling the Antichrist activities in the last 100 million years. He is the original Joker and Degrader and his amnesiac boys went on a game to enforce ridicule and exploitation on me. Therefore, if you are not aware who is the Antichrist and what has he been doing you can expect that you and the entire planet will be in huge trouble and danger.
Interest-desire-enforcement-inhibition is the Antichrist attitude machine: people could not resist having a laugh and participating in the ridicule game against me, because they never suspected what will follow next, they just thought that they are shredding to ribbons a wannabe femme-fatale, which is not me at all and got busy enforcing some whore-flogging, which is again a kind of local tradition]. The healthy attitude is interest-reach out- interest-withdraw-interest-reach out with communication, truthfulness, some common sense reality and a wish for constructive interaction.

Simon Cowell
and the X Factor Judges run a talent show "You're a c...t"
So, Simon starts the criticism after each song and his final verdict for every one he doesn't like is
"You're a cunt!" (I searched if Simon Cowell is in the icons list, not yet, he is too young I guess, but his style is well known).
[ My moral judgement: when I use the word Cunt with my definition (horrific war-criminal woman hiding in a male body to have status and power to destroy men-women-children as her way of personal supremacy) I am under the impression that the word bangs certain blokes on the head with sledge-hammer force, but when Simon Cowell is using it, it looks like he is hitting people with a feather! We can be wrong about the impact of a word on another person: when I say cunt I think I hit heavily my opponent when I have just tickled him with a feather. When the English called me a whore they thought they were using a feather, I thought I was getting stung by wasps and could not help getting really irritated and annoyed].
Considerations are above mechanics says Hubbard-the Antichrist about the impact a word can have.

No comments: