Wednesday 10 October 2007

Mark Rowberry justification for mob hate revenge crimes against me

The issue about Mark Rowberry being the justification or excuse to organise mob hate, revenge, ridicule and false accusations and a smear campaign against me all across London will be addressed and escalated until it is clear and finished.

The reason I am preoccupied about Mark Rowberry is because he functions as a foundation for hate crimes against me, not because I am in love with the guy.

I detest the guy because:

1. He used sex with me to create a hostile environment in Henley on Thames immediately against me, he has been "praising" me as a good whore to make himself popular with british women and men. He has been dishing out to british men and women their favourite prejudice that all europen women are whores, so he is a fat wallet who contaminates and poisons the minds of british people.

2. I detest the fact that he fucks his mates girldfriends. He is surrounded by conniving couples with inferiority complex. Hell will have to freeze over before I tolerate moral criticism from Peter Landsbury, Simon the Dentist, Valerio and similar fantasy-social-power trash.

3. There is the scam-rumours project surrounding Mark. It is not obvious to me if Mark is actually the victim of rape and theft in 2004 and that this is somehow to blame on me as some kind of "femme fatale".

4. On the basis of the above scam there was visual material smear campaign agaist me. Here we got an obstruction of justice: was it televised on some british TV station in 2004 that Mark wanted to get back in touch with me and buy me as a hooker, and he got raped because his inferior buddies and girldfriends want him to be cripple sexually?

5. Is he a victim of the above scam or is it just fiction to stir up hostility and controversy?



6. THE DATA PROTECTION ACT.

August 2004 there were rumours by some criminal gang following me down in Shepperd's Bush that Mark slit his wrists, and was found dead. I verified with the police, and the police was straightforward. They reassured me nothing like that happened. They didn't say "we will not tell you if Mark Rowberry killed himself because there is a Data Protection Act".



7. This is a hate crime against me under investigation. While the Ipcc is slowly starting to investigate, I need to know from a reliable source, preferably the MP for Henley on Thames Boris Johnson whether Mark Rowberry had been vicitimized or it is just his friends pulling on a scam to destroy my quality of life and stir up hostility from the mob that loves to believe the rumours spread about me. I have tried to get in touch with Mark Rowberry's father, but Mark blocked the communication.



8. I am angry and disgusted with Mark Rowberry and I have no intention to have sex or an affair with the guy.



9. These Hate crimes against me that stir up the mob of London and the smear campaign are organized and timed to prevent me decapitating the Antichrist and all the background work he did to sabotage me and bring about a new holocaust. He has been working non-stop in that direction from 1938 until 2007.



10. That some criminals and the mob love to hate me out of their crotch will not deter me from bringing up the security breaches about the war on terror that can be handled to have a safer Britain. The Police are expected to be rational and professional when it comes to hate crimes. They have all the paperwork how many times I have described the situation and gave them car number plates and any evidence I could get. Collusion with hate crime discredits the police and the Home Office that has published guidelines about dealing with hate crimes.



11. Of course I did very well to exclude Mark Rowberry back, this guy continues to this day to stir up hostilities and lies against me, surely he doesn't cover my needs for good relationships and friendships.

He keeps being evasive persistently. He had his photos and profile on Wayn.com and once he realized that issues about his person make me angry, he closed down his website to avoid me. In this way he is persistently perpetuating a sick and venomous environment for me and he has to come clean about what happened to him and what has he said and done behind my back.

12. The Obstruction of Justice and the smear campaign agaist me will fall apart, and I will proceed with the decapitation of the Antichrist just as I intended.

No comments: