Monday 1 October 2007

The Wallis Simpson deciding factor

The massive social resentment that followed my one night stand with Mark in April 2001 made me remember Wallis Simpson's popularity injury, she sure was the most unpopular foreign woman in Britain, ever. But Mark was no Prince Edward. Imagine if Prince Edward run out of the bedroom to tell his entourage: "I just had great sex! Amazing! That Wallis is the best whore in town, I thoroughly recommend her! Now, make me a list who are the top two richest single women in our social circle, I feel so great! I'm going out on the pull straight away. Oh, and by the way don't tell Wallis I enjoyed sex, just exclude her and cut her off until I tell you I want to recycle her.
I think Wallis would have packed her bags and leave the country, which is what I was expecting to do by the end of 2002.
Wait a minute I thought: what's the big deal here? if the Brits resent relationships based on sexual attraction and are going to moan for the next half a century that I "dominated" sexually Mark because I came from a Far East brothel, why not go along with their mores and let the guy to fall in love according to the woman's financial assets or her bone-structure or according to whom his mates dictate him he is supposed to pull.
So, Mark did not have to abdicate his title as the King of Henley on Thames. He was with the same entourage when I moved away end of 2001.
The thing I know about this guy that he is God and he is known as Adam or St John the Evangelist, I kept it quiet until I verified exactly what are the implications: he had created with me a large anti-matter capital, which gathers by fighting and defeating Satans and then doing immaculate conceptions in antimatter space and then taking the new children down for another war and once the Satan is caught and deposited with Jesus the megasize antimatter capitalist, who is also the world bank of Satans, start again the same operation on a more advanced level.
So, our relationship with Mark Rowberry is that we have a marriage that is 4 Satans old, and this one, the Great Serpent is our fifth. To restore normal function between the antimatter capital, which the Scientologists describe as theta, it could take me 10-20 years work and I will need both forensic hypnotherapy and the entire Satan-Hubbard half temple of Solomon, so as to put in place the other half and thus produce a complete bridge to Freedom.
Being God is about undoing the severe electronic injuries that interfere with our abilities to be cause over life like you would expect from Adam and Eve.
It has nothing to do with massaging his Ego. The Ego packet he has is a material energy packet, the combined habits and brainwashing of the last 100 million years. Our Ego-packets don't match to produce the appearances that you want, but the antimatter capital we got has tremendous world changing potential over the next twenty years.

No comments: