Saturday 20 October 2007

My friend Panos & the Office of Special Affairs

It's two weeks now that a friend of mine from Greece, Panos, is here in London to see how he can help me out with the "dead agent" situation (obscene attacks to discredit me and get me hated) google for further definitions, that went on, because my complaints to the Police did not give any findings. He was staying in Central London and we noticed that he has private investigators following him and that some Londoners started "whispering" is this him? He is the one.
After the years 2004-2007 experience of people calling me names for no reason across London, and while I will be educating Londoners about OSA tactics and Hubbard the Antichrist hate policies and war strategies,
I have the following request:
Panos is starting on a new good job with a good company, just like I did with Invesco. I don't want him to go through the same ordeal as me.
OSA is trained by Hubbard to be ruthless: so, if any Policeman is told that Panos is a terrorist, or that Panos is a sexual pervert, or that he is a male prostitute or some other alarming and atrocious accusation, you should tell Panos or me straight away. Do not hesitate and cut your communication, tell us WHO said what immediately. There is no point in getting mentally trapped by the same victimizing backstabbing tactics and starting for Panos useless hostilities with the Londoners who are normally tolerant people.
Without a doubt speak up clearly and immediately who said what behind Panos back. I wouldn't like him to keep getting fired from jobs and have people whisper behind his back just because OSA has instructions against him. Thanks.

No comments: