Wednesday 3 October 2007

Mark Rowberry the imaginary gay and hypohodriac bisexual

Mark, such a handsome and attractive man, imagines himself to be gay.
Tough luck, he is not.
Elton John is a proper gay man, that is to say he is a woman or a queenly woman in a man's body to solve problems: maybe he was brutalized, beaten up, locked up, vilified, exploited as a woman. So, he solved the problem by adopting a safer body and human identity with more equality socially.
Mark Rowberry is no Elton John. He is a male soul, (a male god in fact) in a very dishy male body. Full stop. A man is a man.
Why he imagines stuff then? because
a) he is surrounded by rotting women hiding in male bodies - the cunts.
b) because he is married forever to me, and together we have gathered antimatter capital and put in place a very powerful Kingdom of Heaven, with help and back up from Jesus and other immortal evolution Gods.
c) he has been trying to invalidate me and replace me and be a single god, which structurally, because infinity is made of male-female the smallest unit in the great picture, it is impossible because he would have to give up his entire Kingdom of Heaven creation, his children and practically suicide in order to divorce a co-creator, me, with whom he had taken the decision to be which is forever and with whom he has defeated four satans and this one is the fifth.
d) Just because we are together forever I will not tolerate mischief and him or his friends sticking the daggers in my back.
I have applied for a blog with Henley Standard. Let's find out what their reactions are.
Was Mark really gang raped or damaged in some way by the Henleys and now they are trying to cover up their malice and jealousy for this guy? If so, the Henley Standard will not allow my blog to be published. We'll find out soon what are they up to.

The other thing Mark does, to be oppressive and make sure that a relationship is on his own terms only doesn't work either.
No trick is going to work. I am his wife forever, I got this guy in my pocket, I don't mind if I keep a bit of distance because I tend to nag the hell out of him recently and I don't want to repeat myself. A bit of a distance and detachment and finding some other more decent guy who wants me to be confident and successful is more fair to me.
I am fed up getting murdered by his f....g cunts and his mistresses.
So, let's see if the Henley Standard is into freedom of speech and expression or if they got things to hush-hush.

No comments: