Thursday 18 October 2007

Londoners and Mark Rowberry fans, welcome to OSA

This freakout rumours and scams about Mark Rowberry, where we see normally tolerant Londoners go bonkers with hate, ridicule and verbal abuse against me and me not managing to get a straight answer from Mark Rowberry, was he attacked or harmed in any way between January 2002 and now when we haven't met, is to detract me from splitting Hubbard and the OSA the Antichrist desk, from the Sea Org which has a billion years contract with me to provide the valuable socially product: continuity of life and auditing warcrimes.
The OSA is the antichrist desk, the CIA of the Church of Scientology
here is a couple of interesting links

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/Special-Affairs.htm

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/UK/FUSS.HTM

the second link is about harassment in the UK.

I am getting harassed because I am the Antichrist's number one enemy, and tough luck I was amnesiac before 2005 and could not understand who is guiding this insane hostility.

It is totally insane for the Police to discredit themselves and keep quiet so much scam going on behind my back, and ignore the Home Office guidelines about hatecrime where I find myself with my house repossessed, unemployed for 3 years and with £100K damage.
You can see for yourselves Londoners that Mark Rowberry was looking after his 3 girlfriends in 2001, when I was next door. Now, after that, don't you think you really went bonkers when you call me names just because I wrote him off? Have you ever asked yourselves why does it bother YOU if I don't want to get involved with Mark but prefer to break up and go away?

OSA knows how to push your hate buttons and make you bark like dogs with rabbies.

No comments: