Saturday 29 September 2007

Tolerance (live and let live) seen as weakness

Some things are better left unsaid was my state of mind back in 2001. Since I was the newbie in Mark Rowberry's "circle", all I had to do is walk away if we don't have any common ground.
I don't have inferiority complex, freudian complex, penis envy, electra complex or oedipus complex. Since Mark was doing his own thing, what was good for me was to go out with othr people and meet more balanced and constructive personalities.
Now, my live and let live attitude, just get rid of them, find new people was taken as weakness. The bottom line is that the Henleys and the Londoners have a massive Electra complex http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex , subconsciously they consider Mark Rowberry their father, they are in some way "fantacy-avenging" their "father" because I somehow "wronged" him. These levels of lunacy and engineered hate, have to go: quite right I wanted to get rid of him because he was obnoxious to me, and if he doesn't consent to sex but wants to protest and make some sort of big deal scandal out of a one-night stand, I don't mind if he finds some other silly woman to play with. I don't have penis envy to bother why Mark is sleeping around when he is forty. For myself there were calmer and more entertaining guys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex,
Matter of fact, the police in knowing along the vast majority of people in London about video or webcam or cctv clips that show me in the toilet, or inserting a tampon, or wiping my ass etc. is promoting ridicule, and malicious stereotyping against me. There was a rentboy who was boasting that he gets £300 a blowjob from Mark Rowberry back in 2004 and was also spreading rumours that Mark had done suicide. That a rentboy hates my guts and follows me down in Shepperd's Bush in London to harass me is not too shocking, because he is obviously some kind of a degraded being.
But the police quietly refusing to find anything when they know as soon as they see me face to face what is going on, is totally out of order. They are the last people you expect to have rentboy mentality or Electra complex.

No comments: