Tuesday 7 August 2007

Adam and Eve and your problems with love

From my life as Socrates, I sure remembered the hemlock and what happened afterwards, as this was the most intense experience in that lifetime, so, I got curious to read what did I teach, what did I say and what others said about me:
What Mark Rowberry said about me is in the Symposium, where he is General Alkiviades: He says that I was cagey with him, he wanted to seduce me,slept next to me and I made sure nothing happens between us in terms of sex. That's because in Athens I knew his sex life in advance and as he was a fornicator, that was sexually inhibiting for me. This life he got lucky, because when I met him in Henley, he played his cards right and he seemed to be single and celibate. So, I jumped on him to give him some dickpower and make him mine, but when he went manic and started sleeping around, I got sexually inhibited, old habits die hard. So, away from me, this lifetime he kicked up a fuss again why we didn't have more sex and why I didn't go back to him and try harder to seduce him. But how am I going to kiss him after 18 other women? He needed to pay a pro or find a new fool. Obvious.

It's hard to imagine that Socrates and Alkiviades are in truth Eve and Adam. That the body is an injury from forgetting that we got to pin down the Great Serpent and instead starting false goal co-creations with it, that place us in conflict with each other. So, while in Heaven we are each other's better half and main support and have pinned down several Satans, so we are a veteran Jihadi couple, with this Satan, we lost the plot and got stuck in conflicting solid creations: the Great Serpent was a candy man, getting us addicted to various types of candy to fight each other. So Adam got the Single God ambition candy from the Candyman, and I got the "Are you thick or what? You can't make it without my qualities and leadership" and we fought each other. That's where your problems with love start from. The couple who is normally a winning role model in previous Jihads, shred each other to ribbons over trillions of years. The only time you see them to fit in with each other without any troubles are as St John and Magdalene. It takes somebody as big as Jesus to come down here on Earth, straighten up their mind for a life to demonstrate that it can be done. Then, Jesus got Judas the Great Serpent to write down what went wrong since the beginning of time, so as to learn from it, stand on my own two feet and fix things from the Source. When it comes to your sex life, love and marriage, your problems cascaded down from this Threesome Adam-Eve being divided in creations by the Great Serpent. A major event is a Theta war where I hit him as he was a rebellious single God and his friends who supported this wrong attitude with massive force.
Love is not the ability to be patient and tolerate all the disfunctional nonsense you get in relationships. Love is removing the damaging co-creations, the poison candy from the Great Serpent. With Mark Rowberry, I trusted him and he nuked me back in the Confederacy, I tried to save our marriage and Kingdom and he had me killed back in the Shang dynasty in China, then I was his most genuine friend Socrates for over thirty years in Athens and yet he flipped with that war against Sicily and I was given the blame, later on he was telling everybody that he wants to marry me when I was Kassiani and he insulted me in public and married someone else just to teach me a lesson, and this life he run out of my house to shag all Henley and he moans about me too!
Because the false co-creations with the Great Serpent made us two individual and conflicting value and goal systems, Jesus came here to demonstrate what nice guys and good to each other we are when free from the Third party influence.
I bet the Christian Clergy today will have a hugely hard time to come to terms with what miracle influence Jesus had on Mark Rowberry and Joanna 2.000 years ago.
That starting back the true Church, starts when I asked myself in 2001, what is wrong with us and how did we end up like this? But they will have to focus on the fact that love is motivated by immortal life evolution, not by the creation of an effect. The Great Serpent sure had caused an effect, massive damage to Adam-Eve and their people. Evolution is the highest goal, that's why he was made to write up the entire structure of God, matter and their mechanics.
Love is the desire to win evolution of the true self through Jihad, not evolution from monkey bodies. In Judea, the Disciples with the monkey bodies were aligned with true self and true purpose without any false goal or disfunctional attitudes.
It does not start with nagging Mark about his lifestyle, it starts with getting the Great Serpent and it's influence out of the way.
Of course I am not as big as Jesus. This was my first conclusion watching him being a wild guy back in 2001, that's why I said nothing and went away.
Basically what upset the entire Henley and London society was the fear that we might treat each other well and love each other succesfully this time. So, he reassured them that he regards me as a whore, which means that nobody is supposed to love me and I lost my good health and looking ten years younger as normal and got sick and sad.
So, because the damage started at the top, don't gloat behind our backs about our troubles, because they are your troubles too.
What I need to do is win back the abilities the last free citizen of Heaven has: to see clearly the true being in Mark Rowberry and see clearly where to pull the plug in theta space for me and for him, where the contracts with the Devil really started.
For my purposes I am 80% blind, but back in 2001 I was 95% blind as a thetan.
From the freak-out rumours, it seems that he could not behave like a 40 year old grown up and ask me down the Pub and switch on the charm. Now, I know that his inability to communicate directly with me comes from killing me a few times. The result is low communication and low reality. That's why he was being so oblique, talking a lot about sex with me but not able to behave like a normal guy would and get some more.
Face the facts about your intentions as society to us: you ate a lot of malice candy from the Great Serpent, so you took your chance to degrade us on the subject of sex: that I am a whore and he is a faggot. Recognise the poison candy in you: this is transferred sexual hate from the Great Serpent.
What is not obvious to you is that the Great Serpent has to fight back, because we are a Jihadi couple and will bounce back, pin her down and have her for Lunch. That's the Last Supper. Jesus dipped his bread in Judas plate, Judas was sent off to betray him, and what Jesus implies is, once I point out to you who is the Opponent for you to defeat, you will absorb his greatest qualities, go back to Evolution warfare, the Holy War with spiritual weapons and go back to the true Greatness that is still yours.
We cannot pose as a couple of Godly guys, because I have to work at it to bridge the gap between what is being created forever and what "fornication" of true purpose we did in off-purpose creativity games, mesmerized by the theta space ability and energy command of Judas-Hubbard.
So, we are still a threesome and I made the start to fix what went wrong and catch up with him for all of us.
It is ludicrous, this resentment of yours that I had fixed his dickpower. This determination to reduce us to a faggot and a whore describes your relationship with the Great Serpent.
There is a great deal of layers of evil, but crimes start with misunderstandings not so much of words but of beingness and identities. Our true beingness is your Leaders Adam-Eve, the two individuals you see today are the separate co-creations with our crafty opponent.
We are totally out of sync but we got interested in each other.
You were interested in what happened between us too.
We are in the same boat and the blowjob is not as embarassing as the sexual hate you went on to express against both of us.
What I found out is this Jesus Agenda point which applies to Mark and me and you. First find your warcrimes and audit your soul through them. Relationships cannot be fixed without this, because by forgetting the single target of Jihad, you made false enemies and so you lost your self too.
Our challenging enemy has the structured knowledge, he will stay evil. The knowledge is for us to win back our integrity and ability to level with him.

No comments: