Wednesday 29 August 2007

One more time: I declare Mark Rowberry socially inferior and I was right to exclude him back socially

Henley understand why you are the land of the Rising cunt and not the land of cosmic love. Because General Alkiviades and his parasites settled down with you, and disgraced you, just like they disgraced Athens 2.400 years ago.

Mark will try to give excuses why he did not email me to bring over the horseface, that fucking cunt over here.
There is indestructible love between Mark and me but I will not tolerate his social inferior shit.

I bet he will be saying that after his birthday he is going to Italy and stuff and hope to cover up the horseface with the raging and grotesque sexual hate.
What do you know about the horseface? Does he have sex with dogs and crystal meth?

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Stuart Horgan, who killed his wife,her sister and himself, how close friends was he with the horseface? He had called me names at least 5 times in Maidenhead and around and he hated me real much despite I was perfect stranger to Stuart. I saw the killings in the newspapers and Stuart must have gotten the gun and maybe the razorblades from the horseface hates and destroys people and never gets caught. The horseface is the fixer. A gun was no big deal for him