Wednesday 29 August 2007

Mark Rowberry's inferior social circle, why I excluded him

My decision within 2 months after sex with Mark back in 2001, so, by June 2001 was to exclude him socially. I saw his friends parade their ghastly stupidity and I understood that this guy is cursed or jinxed to have arselicker conniving morons who parade as superior just because their friend Mark has an open top car.
It is a very firm decision to exclude this guy socially. He is socially inferior and since we are the two most famous people on the planet, the details of this life and all past lifes are to be known worldwide.
I have asked Mark to bring me over here in Walthamstow his fixer: the tall, 6ft2-3 guy with the short ponytail and the horseface with the long teeth. His fixer started the hate campaign against me, immediately when Mark told him about sex with me, after midnight 24 April 2001, until now.
Mark is decapitated mentally by th Great Serpent. I will pressure for all his psychiatric records to be released. I wanted to ask him back in 2001 if he had ECT already.
The paradox of his sexuality has been solved by Ken Ogger: he has been a bisexual fornicator, as General Alkiviades and Alexander the Great as well as this life because of SDH. In other words, Hubbard-the Great Serpent- had hadfucked him with at least one gram of coke up the ass in previous lifetimes. Hubbard knows that thetans learn if something is interesting and provides sensation. So, Hubbard taught Mark in past lives dicks with condom and sprinkled with coke for a hard fuck. It is COKE that Mark is looking for with a hard fuck, not love,desire or commitment.
That's why he is such a restless and manic fornicator. He is looking for coke in the sexual act, but he doesn't know it, and there wasn't any coke back in Athens 2.400 years ago.
Since I have an oath to repair this guy back to Satan-Catcher God, I need to take up these issues with Freezoners and Class XII auditors, because anything that repairs him repairs the rest of humanity, that is the messiah path of repair. Whatever process wins this guy theta back, works for all. He is our one key to repair. The rest of the damage is with me. Anything that repairs me repairs all. So, I will need to put together an extended team and get medical and psychiatric records for Mark Rowberry and do an annual Research and Discovery convention.
His friend the horseface, his fixer, is an extremely malicious creature that wants Mark to be cripple mentally and sexually and imagines himself to be very powerful because he managed secretely to wreck both our lives for the past 6 years. This tall guy with the ponytail arranged that Mark gets raped and he arranged that the blame is placed on me, which is preposterous, because IHAD BINNED Mark, I sent him to the rubbish bin, immediately as a one night stand, an unpleasant, malicious backstabber and meanspirited guy I shoud get rid of.
I had a firm decision that Mark's backstabbing to me, will not win him any favours and I sure will not make any effort to please him. This idea that hey Amanda, Elisabeth and Lee I am giving it all to you to upgrade you girls socially and demote Joanna socially because this way I will invalidate her and will undermine her and put her under my control is a no-no.
Mark Rowberry and his horseface fixer are socially inferior and have to be gettoed and excluded.
Together they damaged the Hermes statues back in Athens 2400 years ago. The tall guy with the horseface has developed the confidence that he always gets away with his crimes.
He has been doing a 7 year hate-ridicule campaign which includes me being videoed in the toilet, in my bedroom, naked or wiping my ass or whatever with no privacy. The guy has put together a degradation and ridicule intrusion and now all the private lives of Henley and London will collapse as well. You know that this is a human rights violation.
I got various fucking cunts and frenzied goldiggers, knowing 7 years now WHO stuck the daggers in my back and sniggering. So, the time for the horseface is up. These activities to video me in the toilet and my bedroom have to be checked by a program like Dispatches, to establish if a bloke has a right to destroy my life, health, finances here in Britain and get away because he counts on your sexual hate and malicious repressions to cover up for him.

So, can somebody from Henley email me this guy's details , name address, how many hundred thousand pounds has he squeezed from Mark?
Was he providing Mark with crystal meth to destroy his good looks and mental health?

Is he the distribution centre for all videos from my bedroom, does Britain really thinks this will stay hush-hush?

Do you Londoners and Henleys enjoy so much that Mark Rowberry and I have an extremely malicious guy who hates our guts and does non-stop damage against us for 7 years? He really expresses your repressed sexual hate and deeply rooted viciousness and you just snigger and cover him up.
Before any repair process can work on Mark Rowberry, his "friendship" with this guy has to be shattered to pieces and all crimes exposed. Nothing gets repaired when sitting on crimes.

As for me, all my life I had been involved with early Christians and other disciples, but was amnesiac so hadn't realised it. I will continue to create relationships and friendships based on lifegoals and mutual support.
Mark Rowberry is somebody to research for aberration and brainwashing methods by Hubbard. Not somebody I trust or I lean on.
Here, I have been asking him to bring over and expose the fixer and he is hiding him. He continues to be bonkers and socially inferior.

No comments: