Tuesday 14 August 2007

Curiosity,desire,enforcement,inhibition about sex

Since we all know that this 6 years long reputation attack, hate and ridicule campaign against me benefits the Antichrist first and foremost and has no benefits to anybody else, you better update what do I think about sex.

Back in 2001, I was out of a happy marriage, and up to that point I had been told that I am a fantastic partner both by my husband and my previous boyfriends. I had never been told that I am good in bed, or unusual in any way. Both my husband and previous boyfriends used to reassure other women approaching them to see if they can cut into our relationship by sexual advances that "you see Joanna over there? She's got me in her little pocket, I belong to her. If you are serious to have sex with me you have to ask her permission."

And women would back off. My husband and previous boyfriends were not insane in any way to try to use other women to undermine me. Why undermine me if they really want to be with me? What's the point?

So, in 2001 being single again for the first time since 1987, that's 14 years in a relationship, I got curious about sex, with a view to start a new relationship.

So I had some one night stands: what do men want here in Britain? They want to show how good THEY are in bed. THEY do all the work to prove THEY are shag-masters.

Also, they want to feel attractive about themselves and talk about it next day to make other english women jealous and interested and improve their options what can they get in terms of looks and money.

What was different about Mark Rowberry and I gave him that blowjob treat the first time around? He had an effect goal: to be loved well and shagged well. And that was somebody I had observed day and night for three months before sex. We were practically living in one house with no door between the bedrooms. I knew that he was single and celibate for weeks. He wasn't sleeping around the first three months I met him. Plus, why I found him attractive, apart from his obvious good looks, I liked the vibe of the person and I discovered why: because he had visited me before he was conceived in 1962.

Relationships are about what do we do to each other, what we do together, what we do to the World, what the World is doing to us.

So, what Mark Rowberry did for me? He created real fast a hostile environment for me in sharp contrast to providing Amanda, Elisabeth and Lee with a friendly, accepting, very supportive environment,back in 2001.

I was finished with Mark Rowberry completely, I made up my mind about this within two months, in 2001. No way I get involved with somebody who gives me social penalties because I was good in bed. I reciprocated to his social penalties, of leaving me alone to have all Henley shredding me to ribbons and excluding me while he wines and dines Amanda. I excluded back the guy and his friends, no doubt, final answer. I sent him a polite good-ridance note in June 2001.
I was not going to tolerate or reward in any way a person who creates a hostile social environment for me.
I did consider him attractive, I did not consider him or his friends superior in any way.

We had consenting sex with Mark Rowberry. Just me and him. I had never consented for his fucking cunts to get involved into my life, ever. So, by June 2001 I had excluded him back, full stop.
In his particular case, I did not manage to move him up the conditions, from the condition of enemy up to a normal condition, because he pretended I did not exist and nothing had happened between us, except I had done a scandal and I was trying to destroy his relationships.

I definitely want a friendly environment and people in hostility have to be moved up through communication to a normal condition.

This guy Mark Rowberry did not display any other initiative or any other result, contribution in my life except to create for me a hostile social environment. He has done nothing else to me whatsoever.

His oblique manner left a number of repressed issues all around, that I will take up.

No comments: