Thursday 30 August 2007

I called Mark today, about his buddy the horseface, that cunt who hates me

Mark sounded chirpy and "social". Once again, he responds as if he doesn't register mentally.
He says "he doesn't remember" this guy who was ringing his doorbell and they were going out practically every night at the Angel. I am sure they know who is the horseface,6 foot 2-3, with the short ponytail and the long teeth and the hunched shoulders. He was quite a character "fixer" in Henley.
Again, knowing thatMark was Ludwig II of Bavaria, and Alexander the Great the chances that he had ECT (shock treatment) this lifetime are 80%.
Even plain alcohol was trigger for psychotic breaks on Mark, let alone the street drugs we got today.
So, I don't know how many layers of ECT block his memory and his reactions from the year 2001 when I last observed him until now, 2007.
The mental illness factor is not to make Mark wrong, it is because, he caused me damage when he was General Alkiviades, with the same people, with the same hate-ridicule machinery in place, for the same reasons, because he has a lot of faggots and slugs that love his money and hate it when he declares that he loves Socrates or he loves Joanna. Knowing that he is bonkers they stick the daggers in my back, because they are deeply criminal and downstat personalities and this "love" no matter how unlikely it sounds threatens their wallet and their imaginery "influence" over Mark. They don't have "influence" over Mark, he is decapitated by the Great Serpent.
Because he is St John the Evangelist, his medical records and his psychiatric records should be public property. Jesus had released from mental illness and kept in perfect functional mental balance for one lifetime a guy who became mentally ill because of warcrimes and too much proximity to the Great Serpent Hubbard the master of brainwashing and agreement psychology.
What happened between Mark and me was 3 months friendly and a 1night stand. After that his morons wanted to shove in their shit. So, the whole freak-out, is their black public relations in order to keep Mark sexually and mentally cripple and exploit his vulnerabilities.
If you ask me any given moment do I want a vulnerable or schizophrenic boyfriend, my answer is no. But they didn't get the drift that I mean it when I told them to leave me alone and I sent him a goodbye note.
One of the most remarkable things he had told me when he showed up in 1962 as St John the Evangelist, to tell me that we will meet in 39 years was "I am working for you, I am in your command!" That's why I was observing him so closely: I was pinching myself: is this guy working for me? this guy is all against me. I better go away as fast as I can, I don't even want remotely this guy to work for me.
Yet, on a forever basis he is working for me as my Satan-catcher partner.
But, ever since the Great Serpent, that's to say this beginning of time, our partnership is "excalibured" and now is the first time I can estimate the full extent of the layers of mistaken identities, false goals, criminality and corruption that Hubbard managed to spread in his team.
The most dangerous aspect, is not that the fucking cunt, his buddy, lost me £100K and he had done the same when I was Socrates. Ever wondered why Socrates, a spiritual leader died thinking about his unpaid debts?(read Plato's Apology of Socrates) Because the same fucking cunt was doing the same fucking hate war for 25 years or more!
Now, Mark doesn't register and the guy doesn't get caught.
Mark Rowberry's entourage, is soaked and marinated in criminality,corruption and viciousness for over 75 million years now.
The only difference is, I went through some of my warcrimes and I got my memory back.
The danger out of their hate-ridicule which was meant back in 2002-2003 "to prevent me from going back to Mark" as Aziz put it, is that the goal of all this filth against me was to denigrate me so that they go unpunished for their crimes.
No doubt, the encounter with Mark wrote a turning point chapter in History.
There is still identity confusion. At this very moment I doubt that Mark actually understood what I wrote about the SDH the sex,drugs and hypnosis rundown that Hubbard had used on him to destroy his ability to create a relationship.
Mark is probably scared to see me face to face with the morons who suck his fart for his money, because he is afraid I will chase him around the street with a dildo dipped in cocaine! Mark is so mixed up, that he cannot tell friend from enemy. This means that his entourage can harm him, just like they did when he was Ludwig Ii of Bavaria. Did he drown or was he murdered?
This means that society did not protect him at all, during the years 2002-2004. Society just soaks in the scams and the spins in mindless mirroring.
So, is the horseface still in Henley?

No comments: