Tuesday 14 August 2007

Enforcement at Invesco continues, trying hard to make a scandal

The potato heads, the beer bellies and the scrawny and puny guys at Invesco continued to shove in their shit about Mark Rowberry and me on a regular basis.
At some point I complained to Helena Flood about loud ridicule I had at the canteen. At the same time a male colleague of mine complained about sexual harassment. He had overheard two Invesco guys telling about him and his girlfriend something like "he banged her and left her pregnant and now there's going to be a shotgun wedding" that sort of thing. Now, he knew their names and they got written warnings on their files for their "comment", but I didn't know all the ugly blokes names, I tend to have an eye for the handsome ones, so Helena Flood said, well, that was wrong what they did because it was in the canteen and Rob Hain might have heard it if he happened to be there. So, basically it was well done they slagged me off, but not in the canteen. The place was the problem because Rob Hain traffics there.
So, I didn't manage to get them a written warning in their files, like my male colleague did.
So, I decided I have to produce another scandal because I don't understand why the dimwits can't get on with their life, what is wrong with them?

No comments: