Wednesday 29 August 2007

Mark Rowberry's SDH subconscious and Henley's "sex power"

Mark has been SDHed by Hubbard, already 85 million years ago or even earlier. SDH= Sex,drugs,hypnosis rundown. Hubbard the Satan knows that Thetans like an interesting and stimulating approach in order to learn new things. So, at some point he had decided to teach Mark Rowberry what is sexual power. So he banged him up the ass, probably as a child to make things more overwhelming and sickening, and kept telling him that he wants that dick up his ass, when in fact the sensation is the COKE up his ass. Of course, that's Satan. Coke up the ass is not recommended because it can damage the gut, just like it damages the nostrils. It's obvious that I don't recommend it and my job is to take apart Satan's traps and make them ineffective and quickly. So, Mark is a restless extrovert, always looking for novelty and new conquests and shenanigans because he is looking for the same coke with a different face. And that's why he cannot create or protect a relationship with me. However, we are the satan-catchers and we are going to win. But because you secretely hate us and want us to fail, you will be dead by the time we win and I will explain why in another post.
This secret sexual hate that makes the Henleys and the Londoners cover up this extremely odious backstabbing creature, the tall guy with the short ponytail who is busy destroying Mark and me will drown your life in blood and terrorism because I have as Jesus advocate the stable data for terrorism and the Middle East and the hate-ridicule campaign gets in the way of me having authority just like when I was Socrates. A major reason why the Golden Age went down and I did not manage to get my way and prevent the wars against Sparta and Sicily was the tall guy's secret hate campaign that went undetected for over 25 years back in Athens!!!! and ended with my death penalty.
He was the closest to General Alkiviades, so the more Alkiviades was saying that he respects and loves Socrates the more his buddy was backstabbing Socrates with an endless ridicule and hate campaign and remained the secret source of the hate against Socrates
This time the Antichrist has just been born and if you don't catch and expose my detractors and backstabbers it is YOUR death-penalty. An A-Bomb in the Middle East means you'll be on food rations for a dozen years at least.

Henley and London, you don't have any "sex-power" on this guy Mark Rowberry: he has been wrecked by Hubbard the Great Serpent and this life is to retire from big ambitions and I put together a team to repair him.
I will strip you off any social status you tried to steal from me.
Those two stuffy cows Mark tried to build up because he imagines he is socially powerful, Amanda and Elisabeth are just two bricks of vulgarity posing in restaurants and didn't even manage to make him quit drugs. Useless vaginas who imagine they are sophisticated, just because Mark had been trying to make me wrong and hoped that I will try harder.

The other pathetic scrubbers, should stop assuming that they gained social status at my expense.
Eva that Mark fucks because the dinner date with Amanda or Elisabeth will be too tedious playing the perfect gentleman, so at least if he fucks a hole and cums he will be more relaxed to go through the polite drudgery. Just how desparate is that malicious monkey to be fucked any time it's conveniant by Mark and have a moron boyfriend Valerio and imagine that she is some kind of sex goddess?
I will take back any social status hint that Mark Rowberry has given to fucking whores in Henley at my expense by backstabbing me.

Both Amanda and her daughter can suck dick and clearly if Mark fucks Eva before he goes out with Amanda that says it all how excited he is by Amanda's charms.

Lee thought that because the tall guy with the horseface and the short ponytail hates me, she gets her man. No, she gets her man on her own merit. Lee can give blowjobs on the weekend, while Mark sleeps around Monday to Thursday. She is so eager to bag herself a loaded bloke that she will tolerate anything and her mother supports her cocksucking in full. If Lee doesn't throw up and doesn't fall sick, and I observed her six months, if she is that desperate to pose in an opentop car, frankly I admire her. She is a determined and persistent goldigger with an iron stomach.

The same goes with the Wallis Simpson joke from Maidenhead, I think her name is Elisabeth. She is about 10 years older than me and I couldn't believe that Mark is sleeping with his granny.

Henley get this straight. Mark is Mentally decapitated. He is being tragic. This is going on for 85-150 million years now.
You don't have any sex power or personal power or influence, just because Mark discusses Joanna with you or asks your advice. He is doiing that because he used to kill me together with you. That's why he ended mentally ill.
You hate so much the prospect that Mark can get repaired in the next 20 years that you might plan to kill him.
This is transfered hate.

No comments: