Sunday 5 August 2007

Binary God and "the Devil told me to do it"

Now that it has been established that L Ron Hubbard is Mr Satan the real deal that we got to defeat, you see we didn't go down to a lower creation as humans because he told us "do this" "do that" it was a lot more subtle than that. We got involved with him in the Factors, No 4 when we extended and he extended points to view, which became dimension points to reach and withdraw with No 6, No 11 and 12 describe how we tangled up our dimension points, and No 20 describes how we mixed up ownership of dimension points and became dependent, so Mark Rowberry for example waged lots of wars by misowning dimension points and creations with Hubbard, while in all probability I participated in a huge thetan war, which I am looking to recall, and possibly got training from Hubbard how to implant other thetans because we had disagreements because they were mixed up with Hubbard in different dimension points. This motherfucker Satan has a finger in every pie (that's to say every conflict and every lie) and undoing progressively crimes, wars, considerations, misconceptions and prior confusions I can win repair of this binary God from the theta space, the spiritual dimension. Lesevre and Heber did not volonteer to remind me anything all these years from 1986 until 2006 and they do a lot of sabotage with the electronic body in pawn monitoring system, which, unless the FBI raids them, there is no material evidence.
So, when we say "the Devil told me to do it" we mean that we shared visions and creations a looong time ago and he doesn't want me to undo the damage and dehypnotize myself wholetrack.
I wonder if there is any auditor in the Freezone who can audit thetan wars against bodies and thetan wars against thetans. I don't want to get stuck, this material seems to be rather suppressed.

No comments: