Tuesday 14 August 2007

Scandal at last! Sex in the Gents! THE adventure

The opportunity for a scandal came up at the Invesco Christmas Party. Towards the end of the party a guy about twenty years younger was kissing me, and we run in the Gents to have sex.
That was a hotel somewhere in Central London, so the cubicles where large enough to lie down and lock the door. There was an intercom phone and somebody called the reception, the guy heard it, so we got up and we were gone in time. That young guy was a smooth operator!
That was the first and the last time I had sex in the gents, and I was forty plus. It's not about the sex, it's about the adventure and escaping on time and nobody telling us off.
Otherwise, the place is a turn-off even though it was a large and clean space.
So, I was waiting anxiously from the next day to hear tongues wagging at Invesco, but no, what we had here was a person specific insanity about Mark Rowberry and me. Nothing changed. Clearly the twenty years youger guy didn't push their buttons.
The only reaction from Human Resources came up at the next Christmas party one year later! They gave a warning in advance about improper behaviour, but I didn't even bother to go to that party.
So, I decided to produce another scandal, to see When are they going to give up the Mark Rowberry thing.

No comments: