Monday 30 July 2007

This binary God Adam-Eve is no sublimation.

Back in 2001 I saw that giving that life message to Mark that he has lived for ever and he lives forever repaired him, but sent him into manic euphoria, so I decided not to elaborate on this, just go away quickly. Things that I could never imagine or make up are:
1. That he had me killed a few times in past lives. This is hard to imagine because he was a handsome, charming man. The only bad news indicator was that I could not control my weight or my health like I used to. My immune and nervous system got the message faster than my mind. All I had established was I don't get any wellbeing in Marketplace, Henley and my weight went yo-yo up and down 8 stone in total. 1stone +, then a couple of months later 2stone-, losing and gaining weight until I gave up struggling and stabilized to overweight.
2. That we are a binary God is even harder to imagine or to figure out. First of all, if I wanted to flatter him I would have told him back then that I perceive him in a different manner than anybody else. How is it possible two persons who are like chalk and cheese, mistrustful and wary of each other be a binary God?
3. So, I am not doing some kind of Freudian sublimation of sex or platonic love. It took me six years to reach this truth. Very inconvenient but real truth. To end up like this, we had to forget that our purpose is to capture that Satan the Great Serpent. Then we had to buy his power recipies, he went for the goal to kill the female God to be a bigger God, I went for the goal to be independent and count on myself. Having forgotten the true Jihad, we had to create a substitute. The Confederacy. So in the beginning we were both arrogant and doing the Eugenics Master race who bombs and runs slave planets with their corrupt henchmen. At some point he teamed up with them and nuked me. After that we went through different psychiatric-torture concentration camp programs. He ended up with the same goal to be superior and keep fighting wars, making totalitarian regimes. I decided it's time to turn things around, because weapons and eugenics are just a trap deeper into being a smaller identity. I made a breakthrough with the theta solution to find my direction when Socrates, to find out what have I done, which I got back new and improved in the Sea Org and made it newer and far more effective and beneficial with my pragmatic immortality program.
4. It's not to compensate but to describe to you that we are here because we are the effect of the force we used and I cannot hold my space in Heaven for more than 35 minutes. So in our true location, with mobility, voice, looks, strength we are like the entire gold reserves of the earth in one place and over here we are like a 20 pence coin. That's the amount of beingness, space and reach over there, which is chopped off and disconnected through various stages of beingness traps that go against our true power and beingness. The most important way to produce damage to an immortal being is to pitch the survival principle against the immortality situation. All that killers get is more weakness and more certainty that physical death is final, when in fact it is a disconnection of communication. If someone in your family dies, it's like your mobile was stolen. It doesn't mean that the frequencies are not there it means that the receiver-terminal is gone.
5. So, it's not that I got fertile imagination, or I am some virgin whore or religion and love addict. Only reason, clear reason with clear communication about warcrimes can turn around our losses.
6. The people who could have audited the warcrimes of the planet since 1986, when Hubbard dropped the body are Lesevre and Heber. And their twenty years silence is proof that the end of wars, crime and insanity are the Jesus agenda, not the Antichrist agenda.
The Antichrist wrote it down well, to prove to Jesus, look here your people are thick and cannot even tell I am the Antichrist. I write down nice things and then I tell them to fair game, lie, do all the curl up and die to others they can get away with and they think that you can have double standards in terms of flow. You cannot.
So, Hubbard is telling Jesus. It's one or the other Jesus, they cannot work for two masters. Either they agree to go through their warcrimes and establish rational viable agreements above the curl up and die level, either they unite against me and stamp me down or I win Jesus because they prefer to hate each other and it's a lot easier to hate and blame others than to look at your own crimes wholetrack and get traffic with reason and with pandeterminism.
And Hubbard says: Adam and Eve I split them from their common purpose and I turned them against each other. Then I created the mob mentality to split them even further. Somebody has to win Jesus, and it's more likely I'll win, because Heber and Lesevre don't know all the types of implants and triggers I put in place.

No comments: