Saturday 1 September 2007

I am glad I gave Mark Dickpower and he did not forget about it

Dickpower is the soul and certainty of immortal beingness can be created at cause and effect. The more high quality beingness we can grant the more total immortal certainty we produce. That's a target that Satan has failed to shred to pieces as he desires and that's where Satan's balls are getting chopped off. Our love has an immediate impact: it castrates the Satan and asserts our true authentic beauty and vitality.
Because with total fulfillment of beingness at its highest quality and distilled truth, satan has no room to deploy desire and curiosity for false goals which is the main trap with cheese he keeps setting when we inflow. Mark run out because the sensation and the experience was more than he had ever experienced before. I didn't know about past lives anything and didn't realize that when he leaves me and when I leave him we are dramatizing past deaths from which we never recovered because we never had the space and time to look at them and inspect them from here, from the year 2007.
From 2005 to now I have managed to inspect about fifteen of my deaths and a few of his.
Because I am his wife and partner Satan-Catcher forever, all his past deaths and secrets spill out in me while I'm looking at the time track.
This time track has been created by Satan's applied methods to oppose our intention. Opposition, derailment, alterisness of first and true intention travelling through the maze of the material delay, the material mystery and barriers is what keeps the reactive mind charged up and working against us and breeding situations we regret and immediately turn black.
Turning things black stops now. Breathe in colour and light. Communicate truthfully.
This is no time to shove in the soul into malicious secret odious black parcels.
Clean up the shadows and emerge true winning self.
To do this I will talk to you about Mark Rowberry's other eternal women that Satan has hidden from the reach of humanity so far.

No comments: