Wednesday 25 July 2007

But Joanna why Jesus didn't help you in France

You say that you were Joan of Arc and you were already the leader of the Church. So, why Jesus didn't help you and you got burned at the stake? You? his own Leader?
The guy who took the court decision was Heber Jentzsch, former St Peter. Now, I have established for myself, that Jesus had lifted St John from mental illness heavy to the point of mental decapitation. Which means that if he could do that sure he could walk on water.
He also did a lot of healing and material miracles and he entrapped and brutalized Judas.
Why then he just told St Peter, you will betray me three times before the dawn? One time St Peter betrayed Jesus was when he was antagonized by my angel talking, initiative and no respect for rank file and status, back as Joan of Arc. St Peter as a thetan is made of the same element fire. He has the Mark of the Beast. He has been in treason and servant to the Antichrist/Great Serpent trillions of years. The mark of the beast is not a one lifetime thing. It exists trillions of years now and the lack of precise definition and description had caused a lot of confusion and randomity. I have something to do with St Peter's treason condition.
One thing is that he has been using my past crimes or use of force as a motivator, to justify his treason.
More importantly I must have ignored his treason at some point. I must have missed some lie Hubbard whispered to him. There must be a gnostic crime I have to locate from the inside.
This jail has to open from the inside for the Exodus. I have to find out from the inside.
What makes Heber stay in treason condition is using my true past crimes as justification. That's a sure thing.
There is a range of lies about Jesus and me that Hubbard whispered and Heber is not telling. These lies take their credibility from my actual past crimes and from shortage of differentiation and analytical capacity.
Why Heber did not talk about Jesus and Judea twenty years ago? Apart from my crimes, how did Hubbard managed to frighten Heber?
One thing that Heber told me was that I am going to blackmail, put pressure on the Church of Scientology to denounce Satan-Judas-Hubbard. Seniority of purpose and serving humanity which is a nuclear and WMD arsenal puts pressure, there is no dispute about seniority of purpose.
I know I have done scary crimes and that if I don't locate them with precision I will be partially blind. I will find out.

No comments: