Thursday 12 July 2007

The social participation in the Mark Rowberry sex "scandal"

Society was expecting from me to try harder, that's where the Henley and London involvement begun as soon as Mark Rowberry spread the word in Henley society. Mark and the wider society share a lot of belief and value system agreements. The common ground between Mark and me was narrow: three months friendly with someone new and casual sex out of curiosity. What he got out of it was the certainty that his virility and libido are in excellent condition but Joanna as a person does not fit the rich and thin stereotype that he is supposed to value/protect. Another subconscious agreement he had with his mates, his women and Henley was that "power in bed"has to be punished, the Law of Attraction is a fraud unless it applies to them personally. I don't believe that other women don't want or don't have "power in bed" or that they are not supposed to be part of the Law of Attraction. So, I didn't mind at all when he had those eighteen women after me. I didn't worry to be sexy and when he told me to fuck off in June 2001, it was a good idea because he is no joy to me. Why this casual sex turned ugly over six years, is because there is an original and very influential Third Party who wants us both destroyed and discredited: L Ron Hubbard, the Founder of Islam and Scientology.
This six billion planet is a very small world indeed. All six billion have an individual involvement in this love-hate triangle since time begun. Dickpower is the immortal soul and the true high quality attention Mark Rowberry got from me was a direct and true life message that he has lived forever, he lives forever and he is the most desirable man in the universe. Hubbard has a very "special" relationship with Mark Rowberry's bestest mates and his many women he has brainwashed them billions of years ago to hate, ridicule,betray,degrade me.
But the life message that he is God, which is what repaired him and he was at his best shape ever, is individual possession of mine. This is the real deal and the superiority complex he has towards me comes from killing me many times, so he is sure he can invalidate me and betray me and has been converted into hypnotic command programs and brainwashing programs billions of years ago. Hubbard had put together the Monarch type mind control described by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier,
http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/1121503,
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm, and had already destroyed our relationship 95 million years ago and knowing that he is God, proved to be a good start, but it was not enough, that's why Jesus said " where the mind is there is the treasure...He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision ".
The minds of Mark Rowberry at the top and the six billion here have been brainwashed by Hubbard for trillions of years and if I guide you how to use his methods you can get direct communication with Jesus and other Gods on the common ground of what is being created forever and what brings the Antichrist down from Power over us down to Power transfer to us.
Mark cut me out socially because he was moaning I destroy his relationships. No stress on my part, he is not my type and I am not his type, but there is a lot of PDH(Pain-Drugs-Hypnosis) behind the conflicting personalities, values and genetics we got.
My part in this hostility against me here in London is this: you can suck dick, and make sure you throw in some more assets like big tits and ass and money,cars and houses, the more he gets the better, he wants to go to the highest bidder, so you had all the time and the opportunity to make your offerings to this guy with no worry or stress from me.
Meanwhile, after I got my memory working again, I possess this truth about him because we were that binary God and your Binary Leader that engaged in combat with the Great Serpent, L Ron Hubbard the Antichrist and Beast who will make you the six billion die in slow pain if you stop me from going to Power Condition in order to repair the Binary God and if we fail to place Hubbard the Beast in power transfer condition. Your stable datum is that you got a nationality and that Britain has lots of weapons to protect its democracy for decades, but Hubbard's stable datum is that he managed to cause you severe injury and a Major Ridge of split theta from which he can pull you into implant stations and kill you slowly with massive horror and pain. Regardless of your religion beliefs, Hubbard brought you to a point where you can die for ever and you only die with pain and horror. This started in the past by turning your Leader, Mark Rowberry against me, to kill off the binary God and become an individual God instead, who is cause over matter and can throw thunderbolts if anybody disagrees. You followed your Leader against me, convinced by the Great Serpent that you can change your multilateral first decision to be forever and that the way to do that is to invalidate me by using material force. It was Hubbard's idea to convince Mark Rowberry and a number of native thetans, thirty trillion in total, out of which six billion are here now, that if you destroy the Binary God you will become greater individual Gods with more power and freedom. So, Mark Rowberry was your Leader in the Rebellion against the Binary God structure. Hubbard is a female Goddess and she trasfered to you the hate and derision for the female principle, purely to destroy God. Hubbard is two-thirds destroy Goddess and she asked you the question What effect can you have on God? Destroy it's structure, free yourself from God's structure and you will grow in immortality, power and influence. Your stable datum of growth, power and influence is true in your native thetan society, but Hubbard mind-merged this goal with his destroy to win intention.
So, you and Mark Rowberry agreed to destroy God in order to create a greater individual god. I failed to confront very early on the track his mind-merging programs on Mark Rowberry and his mates and women. That's where the conflict began and I shot you down, split my theta, you split your theta too, Hubbard intensified his mind-merging programs into pain, drugs, hypnosis (PDH) and implants programs. Hubbard created a bunch of mates and women who loved Mark Rowberry and wanted to share power and love with him and were so brainwashed that they did not hesitate to nuke 350 billion people and me, in order to seize power from Xenu and share love and power with Mark Rowberry and of course destroy our marriage and any trust between us. After that you had split your theta or received radiation injuries and you were all in concentration camps organised by Hubbard with Lesevre as ED for a variety of shock torture and PDH "behaviour modification" programs. After that, Hubbard had now stronger faster psychos to back up Mark Rowberry in his quest to be the most superior God, none of us remembers that we are Gods but we detest each other, and 3.000 years ago, I was married to Mark Rowberry again and the mother of his children living in the last royal court of the Shang Dynasty, where husband had absolute rule, sharing power with at least fifty Charles Mansons and their venomous sluts doing "helter-skelter" in the royal court and the citizens.
Today, we have Charles Manson and the family in an American jail. They imagine that the "helter-skelter" they did was a first-time do, when it was routine for them for years on end back in China, the idea that there is something divine about the courage to kill comes straight from Hubbard's mind merger programs. Mark Rowberry's mentality is a direct product and the prototype of Hubbard's mind-merger, hypnosis, implants, PDH and my anxiety about Mark Rowberry will be dealt with only when I have taken apart his subconscious programs that if he kills me or destroys me he will be popular and powerful too. Well, he was popular when he cut me out socially and called me a whore, but his sexual problems come from killing me, his binary god too many times. Each time he kills me and survives me on the throne with a kingdom, wealth and soldiers, he gets more superiority complex but less and less life force to achieve life goals.
There is at least 49 Charles Mansons and their venomous sluts out on the loose, and I don't have inventory how many are still his hangers on. The tall slim guy with the horse face, the toothy grin and the short ponytail is the main Charles Manson near him, they were together in the Confederacy betrayal and in China too. In other words, Mark Rowberry has been feeding some very high maintenance killers and fraudsters for millions of years and I have been coming to terms with our past in the last few years here in London. It is part of the process of doing an estimate what does it take to bring together an all powerful binary god above and an amnesiac guy with an over-analytical woman at the other end over here.
Hubbard had invested early on, is it billions of years is it trillions? in mind-merger programs over Mark Rowberry his mates and his lovers.
What LisaMcPherson was saying was that she had mind-merged and been hypnotized by Hubbard at least half a billion of years before the nuclear holocaust of the Confederacy. Hubbard respects stable datums, so he encouraged her stable datum that she loved Mark Rowberry and wanted to win him over, put her under a drug-hypnosis program that she is ready and willing to kill for him because she loves him and hey pronto, when the time was right, Hubbard, Minister of Education,Citizenship and Welfare and Xenus auditor in Operating Thetan Levels, whispered to Mark that now is the time to seize power, whispered to Lisa and a ouple of other women that now is the time to win her love and down we went in a blaze and from there in concentration camps.
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/logs/lisam.htm

Scientology's Logs of
Lisa McPherson's Torture. 1995-11-18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Obsessive-compulsive beta brain wave theorize-analyze-figure-figure)

FSO 00156 to: SNR C/S 18 Nov 95 >From Med. Off. Manager
2:45 P.M. She had 1 1/2 cup Cal Mag, small bite of turkey & spagettie, 3/4 banana. Lisa is talking since about 30 minutes: -"I created time 3 billion years ago and now I am dramatizing it since than." --"I am LRH and I didn't confront it because I didn't confront that power." --"I can't confront force. I am dramatizing it." -"I have an MU on the Student Hat." -"I was 1.1. What my chronical tone level is."
When Hubbard writes http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/quotes.html

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
He is telling you, hello upstats and uptone people, please do genocide the downstats and the lowtoned as I want you to split your theta, then I can pull you from the ridge and turn you into body thetans or too weak to be an amoeba. Sure, you'll get your kicks that you are superior but I will have the last laugh. I respect your stable datum that you want to be superior and I don't invalidate it's false position, so there is give and take, you consent to be deceived and don't blame me because I wrote down the dynamics which is proof that I am a nice guy. It's showdown with Jesus. Look Jesus your native thetans how stupid and weak mentally they are, I am TELLING THEM IN THEIR FACE that I am the original source of the Genocide Solution and they just don't get it: I am the Source.
The social participation in the sex "scandal" doesn't stop here. I want more participation and this time on my side and against the Antichrist and his pts servants. This amnesiac guy Mark Rowberry was repaired by Jesus directly, no e-meter or processing. This repair has to be done again and this time in a complete manner. This guy is the lead to the Exodus judaism is talking about. There is one exit point: it is into the free native thetan society where I have been. Two people lead the way there: me and this guy Mark Rowberry. I repair him your Exodus starts, if not, the Beast rules with PDH and terror. This relationship is not about friendship, preaching, having an affair and it's outcome concerns you all. I need resources, such as mass media because the conflict with the Antichrist and his true condition about Scientology, Mark Rowberry and me have to be known worldwide. I may not be the type of girl he values and protects, but you better disagree with Mark Rowberry on this, you have been against me and all it brought you is war, desease, mental illness and horror waiting around the corner.
The vision of the true Church of Magdalene and St John is the repair of the original binary God Adam-Eve and it has to start now by giving me wider access in the media, the back up for books, lectures and people resources. I don't count on Mark Rowberry "to reward me", I count on my country for support which is involved in this since the time of Socrates and is about to be hit if the Middle East explodes, and on the British Mass Media because it is my job to show how the Source of evil had contaminated religions and governments by a subtle premeditated degradation strategy and what were the key factors and still are.
London is the gate to Europe and the gate to America. You have been working to influence the World. Let's start with the review of the key three people in the past and the future: Mark Rowberry, L Ron Hubbard and me. It is here where the good points of Islam and Scientology have to be recognized and the traps have to be identified because the boobytraps in Scientology and Islam, had cascaded in other ideologies and religions too. The unfinished business between the Antichrist and me starts here and freedom of speech will stay above the Church of Scientology. I have faxed the CoS Florida, they did not answer, you have done Panorama, case closed with them, now it is my turn. This transfered sexual hate and moneychanger heart you got, you have to give it a rest and listen without prejudice.
The repair of Mark Rowberry is not about giving him an erection and sitting on his money, and he cannot afford to provide me with the resources I need. The repair is to reconnect him back with his sanity and true self the way Jesus had done, and I distanced myself to size up the task, I am not as big as Jesus. But the success of this task is your Exodus. In this guy's subconscious and mine are all the traps and snares that turned you from God into amnesiac Ape.
here in London we got St John, Magdalene and the Antichrist out of the closet.
Heber Jentzsch is St Peter and he is holding the keys. We got a past and he has a birthmark too.

No comments: