Thursday 19 July 2007

Hubbard you and me

Hubbard divides people's communication and life attitude in two trends. Those who are constructive in society and those who want others to curl up and die "succumb" as he calls those people who are below 2.0 on the tone scale.
Now, from 2004 to now, we got horrendous rumours about Mark Rowberry which I still suspect 50% possible as I cannot verify them because our communication is cut off.
About me, I was getting steady sexual hate, social exclusion and in 2004-2005 got fired from 3 contracts in the City, which led to 100K financial damage. All this does not add up, at the end of the day Mark got lucky once with me and used that to the max to make other women compete for his favour. That's all. Henley was pleased with Mark, and I was pleased to leave him and Henley as soon as I could.
Don't you think it's kind of sick and bizzare if Mark gets attacked in a place where he was the life of the party for over 10 years and I get all this name calling from literally thousands of complete strangers to me. The communication is effectively cut off.
Why? because Londoners just like any other people, when they participate in something malicious, they do it because they want us, Mark and me , to curl up and die, but then they keep "shtum", total quiet, once they stack the daggers in our backs.
They want to wash their hands and find something else to do. Hubbard the Antichrist knows your nature because he is the original source of evil. Have you seen Katie the Apprentice who prides herself for being "ruthless"? Hubbard was her teacher. These ruthless, evil, backstabbing, joker-degrader personas that you adopt because somebody pushed your buttons about Mark Rowberry and me have a single source. You don't remember the guy, but his hate teachings are in your personality system for billions of years. You are not the source of this hate/ridicule attack against me , you don't have any score to settle with me.
What it is, if you backstab me, which you did out of robotic reaction, to get involved, then you go quiet and want to cover-up everything.
You are not the source. You don't personally gain anything because I lost my job and had 100K damage, and you didn't win anything if somebody actually raped Mark and his buddies cover up who it is.
The Antichrist knows that at heart you want us me and Mark to curl up and die. Hubbard understands what makes you tick.

No comments: