Saturday 14 July 2007

Structure of the free and the sequence of events from God to Ape

Hubbard states two colossal truths.
The third dynamic does not exist.
The second dynamic is the most aberrated.
Now that I managed to go into the free native thetan society and see for my self how do free beings actually look,sound and feel and what is their ability for perception, mobility, cause and effect I saw that the Kingdoms of Heaven, do exist, but they are not a third dynamic because their building blocks are made of binary (male-female) structures. Hubbard invalidates us when he says that the thetan has difficulty with the dual structure of the universe. Not at all, we are not thick as he likes to imply. The duality is made of male-female and NOT theta-mest. The free society is build on male-female beingness and the theta space is made of beingness and the two thrones are made of beingness and firm but invisible knowingness.
There is a free society of female thetans about five hundred trillion. They are all individual with individual beauty and individual voice with unlimited strength and reach. In the centre Adam's throne is made of my knowingness and realized postulate. That is an extremely firm material, nothing delusional or mock-up. I have a similar structure free society of male thetans with a similar structured throne, made of Adam's knowingness and realized postulate. My mobility though is different. I can jump on my own throne even from a body in pawn, even while being zapped with electricity, because I have not damaged Adam. So, my throne is in good condition.
But the problems are under his throne. To visit his Kingdom of Heaven the female thetans threw theta space on me, which separated me from the Major Ridge. So I flew out of a bucket or cylinder which the female native thetans had turned into static electronic wave, so I was intact with full mobility and the Major Ridge was now a solidly visible harmless object. The unique quality of theta space is that it turns all implants, injuries,stuck force into black solid visible harmless thing and the native thetan is free to move in and communicate, look around and participate.
So the sequence of events was:
1. Round 1. The Great Serpent says God doesn't want you to know your power, that meant Mark doesn't want you to know your power, Joanna doesn't want you to know your power, because we are a binary God, so the Great Serpent told to each one of us that the other part of the binary God is a burden and an obstacle to knowledge and more power.
2. Round 2. Adamas bought the lie. So, there is one fornication taking place: it is Adamas adopting the instructions and advice of the Great Serpent to get rid of me, divorce me as a God, demote me or make me vanish (not-is) me.
3. Round 3. Adamas locates anchor point in MEST universe (a useless boring novelty) but a novelty sure, and uses the "new" weapon of explosions and thunderbolts. Here, we got force as a substitute for super sovereign beingness. This is the major degradation stage. Bolts,blitz,thunder and lightning, electrical storms, electricity beams all of these things are useless trash that collapsed Adamas theta space.
4. So the evil intention had a good intention behind it. To kill the binary God in order to build up a bigger, self determined (as in unaccountable and blind at effect point God). So when Hubbard was saying to Mark, "kill the bitch, she wants to prevent you from being powerful", he was actually dictating "smash your throne, because her beingness and knowingness and materialized postulate is your throne", so the advise to the binary god that it shoud be destroyed, was actually advice to God to commit suicide.
5. So together with his followers Adamas was shot down by trying himself to smash his throne.
6. The goal to become a Greater God had failed and next substitute was to be a capricious God the Jupiter stage.
7.This failed and was substituted with the goal to be Absolute Ruler, that's where the Confederacy disaster happened, because Xenu had been brainwashed with the same false goal.
8.This goal went down to be a powerful King and General, which we see in the last three thousand years. Last time he was Ludwig II of Bavaria, and the failed goals, the brainwashing, the injuries, had been consolidated in mental illness.
9. Today Mark Rowberry, first life where he is not a King or General is just an amnesiac guy, whose love of superiority, status, importance, moneyman identity is the consolidation of the false direction to be and to create is the heaviest damage point the Great Serpent managed to inflict on him by false goals, use of force as substitute for being strong and being right.
10. I did look quiet and stupid all these years but I did manage to find both the Kingdoms of Heaven and what are their qualities, products, statistics and purpose.
11. The damage repaired is our Exodus, because it is not the body that blocks our traffic with the free (or Heaven) but the energy fields of the Ridge.
12. The dislike I have for his "bestest mates" originally comes from the war in Heaven, and later I failed to copy and perceive that they had been implanted and brainwashed to create power and domination by destroying people and relationships. It is a sure thing that I had brutalized early at some stage all of those dimwits that suck up to Mark, but it's way before 90 million years and I cannot recall the events. Heber Jetzsch knows the details in full, because he got angry and scared and threw a blue fireball at me. I must have done something very frightening, but in the last 85 million years they kill me first. So, distance is a good thing for both sides, and I need to learn how to audit Pain-drugs-hypnosis implanting-overwhelm, to find the first source of our conflicts as my fury was from failing to know they had been brainwashed and failing to undo this.

No comments: