Thursday 12 July 2007

Why should Mark Rowberry get repaired this lifetime

Because he is the first one that got damaged by the Great Serpent, in terms of implants and Pain Drugs Hypnosis. The kind of "concern" you have about Mark Rowberry, is to call me a whore and in this way show that you are "bestest" friends with him. Your friendship and your interest about sex with Mark Rowberry is based purely on wishing to degrade me and feeling a hate which originally belongs to the Great Serpent, L Ron Hubbard. L Ron Hubbard has reason to hate me, because he had been lying and leading thirty trillion souls in a downward spiral and had multiplied their mutilation through warfare and previously through Implanting and Pain Drugs Hypnosis(PDH). This damage can be reversed by reversing the damage to the prototype, Mark Rowberry. So, yes I need resources and funds and support.
But not from Mark. I cannot live in proximity with Mark. What I need to know about Mark is that he is doing ok with his health and safety and has a normal life without excessive ups and downs and that his entourage does not mean harm to him. Clearly, from the freak-out situation if these rumours are true Valerio and Eva know who did what. Your grotesque name-calling to me works only for L Ron Hubbard and if "freak-out things" were done to Mark in 2002-2004 Valerio and Eva have some explaining to do.
You need to give up each one individually and all of you collectively, all six billion of you this malicious itch to degrade me or to harm Mark Rowberry in any way. This malice comes from L Ron Hubbard personally and you better snap out of it, it is pure insanity.
I need mass media support to tell Hubbard's full story and I need money and funding to train privately especially in Solo Auditing and Pain Drug Hypnosis (PDH) Security Checks. When Mark Rowberry, his mates and his girlfriends decided to nuke the Confederacy to seize power from Xenu, they had been PDHed by Hubbard millions of years earlier. Hubbard is out and about on the loose and all terrorist acts only help Hubbard's plans to come back as the Beast. Regardless how much you love justice, how much personal sacrifice the suicide bombers are willing to do, the only guy who benefits by the mayhem is Hubbard. Nobody else and God is life. Hubbard is the destroyer and he loves it while you bomb each other in the name of this or that unjustice and he may very well have unsuspecting "normal" amnesiac people PDHed from millions of years ago, just like it happened in the Confederacy. I need funds and resources to start solo-auditing and to team up with remote-viewer groups and other trained auditors. The media should air my views about Hubbards past and the Church of Scientology. It is cowardice to shut me up, when we are drowning in blood worldwide and when you have the courage to send your troops in Irak and Afganistan. What's the matter with you? It's ok to have 25 and 30 year old Britons being blown up to pieces and you are afraid to let me on TV in case Hubbard the Antichrist gets upset?
I got my memory back from 2005-2007 and now it's time for action and I expect support. Heber Jentzsch knows all of these things I have been discovering and evaluating from 1986 already and had all the money, power and status to tell the world. What blocked him is that he had been manipulated into gratitude and reversal of ethics conditions by Hubbard, Hubbard knows how to make people destructive, selfrighteous and irresponsible.

No comments: