Saturday 21 July 2007

Love under will, part 2.

Once I had moved house, in December 2001 I thought what did Mark bring in my life? He misrepresented me in Henley, cut off the harmony I had all the years I had been in Britain, was telling around that I was trying to destroy his relationships and that he was protecting his relationships from me.
I did very well to jump on him and give him a blowjob and a very strong experience. High quality attention and emotional penetration, to size up what's the score with this handsome guy? Why does he seem to imagine he is bisexual?
Only when I read Kenn Ogger's research into the Sex,Drugs,Hypnosis Rundown, I said yes, now Mark makes sense, this brainwashing method has been done to all of us at some point before or after the Confederacy, 90 to 75 million years ago and we dramatize it to various degrees.
Before I read Ken Ogger's research I was disappointed with Kate Moss, what good is it to be so good looking,succesful and all and have a boyfriend like Pete Doherty. No thanks, I would rather sit in my room and read a book than date a case like that. Now, you should understand why Hubbard-the Antichrist should be cursed and disconnected from Scientology. Because this is the guy who had the mental capacity to put together destroy-degradation methods like this, and he wrote down about these because he had made them and spread them around in the first place. So, this sex and drugs about Kate Moss, that at some point she smoked stuff and asked "who wants a shag?" is not her own personality: a good thing sex-love-desire was twisted around and mixed with drugs and hypnotic commands implanted by Judas-Hubbard the Antichrist with the SDH rundown, out of hatred for us the native thetans and in a war to degrade us.
With Pete Doherty, the drive to create music, which is a natural native thetan ability had been twisted with drugs and hypnosis and while I was going through Charles Manson's life, I notice that for years he was digging out new songs and that his mind had been triggered by Hubbard-the Beast, the master hypnotist to connect together music and artistic creation with narcissism and violence. So, the Antichrist has done a job to us and his first and Major, Top Target had been Mark and Me because at the other end of the spectrum before the beginning of time we are a binary God.
But Mark had been brainwashed for trillions of years and he is decapitated mentally, there is a black field of implants, triggers so that his ambitions and drive are totally boobytrapped.
Because we are, to put it in other words, if binary God sounds too pompous, we are a bipolar soul, Hubbard had been trying to crack this soul.
My exilaration and enthusiasm got through to Mark, but what blocked this was that I had no tools to deal with his mental triggers at all. This is before and after the beginning of time the most crucial relationship for me, for Mark and for the entire humanity, I jumped in, and then I had to stand still and come to terms with the ruin and the source of the ruin, the third party, L Ron Hubbard.
It was out of the question that if I run after Mark, to tell him come to bed and don't smoke drugs, don't sleep around, drop your inferiority complex buddies. It wasn't going to work, it wasn't going to create a relationship . I think I would be miserable and full of anxiety out of failure to control, failure to help and to protect. Again, because his ambitions and drive are boobytrapped if I succeeded to make him sober and monogamous, the vision sounds miserable. Hubbard on the whole track had boobytrapped our desire to reach out, to share joy and friendship, with drugs and destructive confusing commands. Manson had been made this way, his body and his age just triggered the implants on the mind of the immortal soul, the thetan.
Hubbard had been the first who brainwashed Mark that if he despises love, comittment, accountability and co-creation in his main relationship, he will be powerful, dominant and a winner. Hubbard had made an industrial size degradation, amnesia, and mutilation machine because we forgot we were opponents and that our goal is to defeat him and take him hostage. We went against our true first decisions, we forgot our purpose, got confused and invalidated by the material universe which is his patch, our communications and our initial and true reality where cut off. But he did not crack my soul and I will shred him to ribbons world wide. He is the scribes of Scientology but not the Leader. Mark has been his casualty, but I began to wake up. I am not confused anymore. I have a good prespective of Soul and human or God and man .

No comments: