Monday 16 July 2007

What is needed for repair. Mass Media against OSA tactics

Mass media where I can present what is the real situation worldwide is needed like Panorama and TV documentaries, daily newpapers, productions with terrestrial TV orSKY TV channels urgently, because Hubbard wants us both dead or criple.
I was harmless as long as I was amnesiac, but once I had met Mark Rowberry in 2001 the clock was ticking that I will get my memory back to turn things around from impending disaster and I hadn't realized where the sexual hate and ridicule is coming from because I found Hubbard out in 2006! Until then, you were calling me "f....ng whore and I was staring blank because Mark had been fully booked after me both with women and friendships.
The OSA want me dead because I know he is the Antichrist and I know all his crimes and destroy to win strategy and Mark Rowberry because he is the most damaged in mind automaticities of the two of us already 75 million years ago and Hubbard wants to prevent any repair I can do by solo-auditing his time track and energy fields. So, publicity and to listen to me, because text is slow, TV and videos are far more effective and needed urgently.
Heber Jentzsch, Miscavige and Lesevre have all the tech knowledge I need to solo audit and turn around his energy fields. I need processing tools to repair this person Mark Rowberry, it cannot be done by relationship because his situation is a 90 million year implanting with drugs, electric shock, hypnosis, confusing commands, a consolidated mess, it is useless to hang around and nag him don't do this don't do that. Don't be this way, be that way.
So, mass media for me to speak-up and present what's the manipulation Hubbard is doing to Jentzsch,Miscavige,Lesevre and what is Hubbard trying to win from all this.

Hubbard has poisoned the top 5 of the CoS against me already by 1984 or earlier. There is only one genuine product in the entire Universe, and you are under constant pressure to produce one of two things: The expansion of God infinitely to denser matter and at the top end of the spectrum, the expansion of God to infinite higher immaculate conceptions and more powerful and evolved immortal existence. Both the words Jihad and Israel refer to this top end of immortal evolution.
Being human is a middle situation where pressure was being applied by Hubbard as source of traps to turn you into matter and automaticity, to lose your selfdeterminism and freedom. I will pull to reverse the damage and open the road to the free immortals while we have a body, because it is not the obstacle. So far, we have been pulled from all powerful immortality down to amnesiac monkey bodies by Hubbard himself. His goal is to turn into matter as many of the thirty trillion souls involved in this as possible. He wins if he expands and enriches matter by killing thetans and recycling them.

Hubbard our opponent's job is to pull down by false goals,false methods and false stable data the immortal souls-thetans towards matter. Only the two extremities keep expanding matter and spirit. From 30 trillion souls-thetans who got involved with Hubbard and the Adam against Eve attack, only 144.000 souls-thetans are "sealed" that is no matter what they do, or what happens to them they are indestructible and will bounce back to the top end of immortal evolution. Hubbard's target with the introduction of implants and brainwashing, overwhelm and SDH,PDH rundowns was to desorient the indestructible 144.000 about leadership goals and methods, so as to send those 30 trillion to their death for ever and by pain. To turn the thirty trillion into matter.

Let's take two indestructibles that he was mentoring; Xenu, the vertical rainbow, he was a Hubbard Operating Thetan who took the advice to do genocide and implanting on 200 billion thetans and the other indestructible Mark Rowberry took the advice to blow up two planets to overthrow Xenu and seize power. Result, another 350 billion were nuked, including me. While, me and Mark and Xenu are among the indestructibles, those 200 billion body thetans and those 350 billion nuked in the holocaust are closer to death. He is working 24/7 to increase the death rate by WMD and A-Bombs and any explosives , because these don't just kill the monkey body but damage the soul-thetan which gathers injuries and mutilation and approaches death by pain and trasformation into matter this way.
Heber Jentzsch who was St Peter is another indestructible fooled and poisoned by Hubbard. Heber is sitting back watching the wogs doing bloodshed from 1986 when Hubbard dropped the body. He just does what Hubbard says when he could have stopped the war culture with the tech.
But CoS does not use the tech to help humanity, they use the tech to make humanity worship and respect Hubbard the Antichrist. So, they don't say Irak, Gazza and Afganistan are happening because we did not talk about the whole track and warcrimes and auditing, they like to think this bloodshed is happening because these people did not read Hubbard's books! If only they knew what a wonderful guy Hubbard was , if they knew their Saviour.
The opposition i get from CoS is damaging humanity big time and I have to make things go right on TV about this. Mark Rowberry's repair is from the top down, because I got traffic with his Throne and his Kingdom in Heaven, those who are free and able, I am team with them, the morons who suck up to Mark for his money and favours cannot dictate to me what to think or what to do or who I am
It's pathetic if Panorama stays cagey and cowardly about the CoS after all the spookiness they experienced and broadcasted. It goes without saying that they should give me equal air time and the program should be: Socrates, Jesus, Adam-Eve involvement in Scientology. These are the true leaders of humanity's purpose.
So, I hope Mark keeps his cool because I doubt he can follow up what's going on and all these things I am talking about are news to him and he should stay neutral and look after himself.

No comments: