Tuesday 17 July 2007

Kill God to be a bigger God, that's how it all started

This didn't work because the structure of God is to always be at cause and effect, in male and female and in the 5 flows: What you do to yourself,what you do to others,what others do to others,what others do to you,what others do to themselves.
That's why I could not understand WHY Mark doesn't register mentally that if he calls me a whore to entertain Henley and shags 18 women it's very unlikely I will manage to fall in love.

Anyway, this had been going on for millions of years, so his perception is unable to copy what the result of his actions will be. Was he bonkers and a God too? Yes. What went wrong? Implants, and everything that Ken Ogger describes in SDH.

You need to keep your cool because all the double standards and the unjustice in the world started from this. But I was average amnesiac back then, so I did not calculate that he would actually create a consensus against me, I expected that people are rational and that if he talks nonsense about me they will dismiss it.

Greece was spooked and confused by Hubbard as well, but somehow they were not manipulated to the degree that Britain cannot distinguish between Scientology and Hubbard.
Hubbard is the Antichrist, Scientology is gnostic and Jesus and Socrates are involved in it too, all hate policies and implanting methods SDH,PDH aswell as asymmetric warfare are antichrist agenda.

I got some links what happened in Greece.

OSA has been organized by Hubbard to prevent Scientology being useful to decent people who don't like the Antichrist.

I know that all Henley and London was going to be dreadfully jealous if actually Mark and I had managed to have a succesful relationship. Remember your reaction to Wallis Simpson, Yoko Ono and Heather Mills. Unless they settle down abroad they cannot keep the relationship.

So, I left Mark with his mates and his women and he was very attached to them.

I repaired myself from having been nuked in the Confederacy, having my face and hands destroyed and dying from this in China, going very upset and drinking the hemlock in Athens,
getting rejected in public byMark and then starting a convent and refusing to talk to him for an entire lifetime, getting burned on the stake as a heretic by the guy who is now Heber Jentzsch and more. So, it's not too surprising that I wasn't very cheerful.
There is an effective way to find out that you never stayed in Heaven, you are in the same situation with me.

Since you all got involved in the sex "scandal"with an opinion, now you will follow me to separate the Antichrist Founder from the Church and the knowledge of Scientology.

Also, all warfare methods have one single source only,Hubbard is the only winner from all the wars, hostilities and murders ever done.

Assuming that you are basically good the way to get out of liabilities and hostilities is to back me up to expose and derail the Antichrist Agenda and get the repair methods from Heber and Miscavige, both for Mark Rowberry and anybody who can use them.

Let me put it like this. Assuming that we are a binary God with Mark we are married in Heaven. The collective celebration is to reduce all humanity's wars down to one individual. The Beast.
He is a Goddess disguised as "the Commodore" with a fake army record. He wrote down truths but he is a crafty liar too.
He fooled a lot of people for a long time, but he cannot fool you all forever.
Hubbard and Scientology are two separate things. Don't be afraid to put him under the microscope and take Scientology too.
Miscavige and Jentzsch will have to change sides from being loyal to the Antichrist to transferring Scientology to humanity. The sooner the better and since Britain has given tolerance and hospitality to Scientology, it's time to give tolerance and support to me. Above all freedom of speech and access to the media. The Antichrist is totally allergic to freedom of speech.
You called me names, yet he is the only one person in the entire world that deserves to be called names. The work is to confront a very gnostic enemy. The win is to have many friends and one single enemy too and all his power and knowledge yours.

No comments: