Tuesday 24 July 2007

Mark and the riff-raff about me

Riff-raff definition:
People regarded as disreputable or worthless.
Rubbish; trash.
The guy who will reward you if you tell him "Joanna is a whore" "use her only" is Mark Rowberry. He will be so grateful he will buy you a beer, or wine you and dine you.
It's possible if you tell him "Joanna is a whore, give me some money upfront and I will bring her to you" you might even squeeze some cash out of him.
The split between me and the world starts right under Mark's throne in heaven. So Mark has been used by the Antichrist against me. He does not have a mind of his own. The only life we had without the Antichrist in the middle was back in Judea.
In this world there are two kinds of people who got a firm position of support for the Beast-The Antichrist. Mark is one type of these people. His mind is not his own: it is the treasure of the Antichrist. So, Mark with his money trades on behalf of the Antichrist with the other money lovers.
The other two people with the Mark of the Beast in their profile are Heber Jentzsch and Lesevre. They are not amnesiac or mentally ill like Mark.
Quite the opposite. They knowingly trade and lead in support of the Antichrist.
Jentzsch could have told his story with Jesus back in Judea and change the world since 1986, when Hubbard dropped the body. Countless deaths in war and terrorism would have been prevented.
Lesevre volonteered a crime he had done against me after the fall of the Confederacy and from there I found out about the bombings I had done to start the Confederacy.

There is an earlier conflict where I used force against the traders of the Antichrist. They use it as an excuse to have you dead for ever.
I look to find the conflict.
I look at their trade and your trade too.
Time for inconvenient truths. The media is the field for this drama. I put my cards on the table first. Mark Rowberry is an artificial Suppressive Person. That's what Jesus knew, healed him and considered him his favorite disciple. Mark had not the personality or the mental state he has now. I found out that his willy works ok, but the problem is his mind.
My mother's schizophrenia was that if you agree with her that I am planning to poison my parents to inherit them you got her friendship, she will help you financially and may be put you in her will.
Mark's schizophrenia was that if you agree with him Joanna is a whore, use her, you get his friendship, his available time and any money you can squeeze.
I went away from my mother for 10 years, when I met her again we had the same problems.
I went away from Mark for 6 years, but I found out where is schizophrenia coming from.
Both my mother and Mark found a lot of takers for their lunacy. Lunacy as an agreement about rightness. Nobody disagreed with my mother or Mark that their thinking is too rigid about me, too "stuffy".
People keep being and doing same things as in their past lives. When I was asking around in the City , where is this rumour that I am a secret hooker coming from? I was doing the same thinking as in that Gospel I had written. All things have to go back to their source.
The first Merchant of Fear and Black Public Relations guy was Hubbard. He wrote down a lot about what crimes were done, but kept confusing the issue who did what.
In both situations, my mother and Mark I was wondering: why me? Because my opponent has been using them, he counts on their past crimes to make them robotic backstabbers with nothing to gain.
What I found totally true and right is his Kingdom in Heaven and his citizens out there.
Over here I am dealing with cunts.
Anyway sex was the best way to start dealing with who and where we really are, the two of us. It is himself outside from this world that's the true Mark. The Mark that was out and about in Henley is just Great Serpent mental engineering personality.
The free people out there know that I will manage to open the road.
If Hubbard gets dislodged from his position under his throne, then evil is off the plug. The Great Serpent has diverted part of our strength against us.
Meanwhile Hubbard counts that the riff-raff of Henley will keep covering up what really happened to Mark from 2002-2004.
The secrets of Henley.

No comments: