Monday 30 July 2007

Cackling and whispering behind my back, the two cures

Fair enough, we were friendly with Mark for 3 months, I fancied him, I jumbed on him, he got a really nice surprise. After that he told his buddies and they got involved with real passion to fault-find with me. Mark wasted all the year 2001 trying to diminish me with his buddies. He pretended nothing happened between us, shagged his 18 women AND wanted to prevent me to pull someone else with a more decent personality and that's why the hooker rumour and the ridicule started and goes on non-stop. His buddies wanted to help him to have it all AND prevent me from getting on with my life too.
I am not naive anymore. First of all there is a source, a driving force pushing your buttons millions of years now. Second, during those millions of years, he made sure you got a lot of crimes against me. You cackle and whisper for three reasons only: 1. you got crimes against me which you don't remember but they affect you.
2. You are not in a good relationship, never was and will never be.
3. You got a lot of warcrimes and these block you from having good luck in your friendships and relationships.
So: if you got warcrimes, you will follow my pragmatic immortality program to go through them. Only then you can be sure your life will get better, when you are not an amnesiac slave and nobody's fool and soldier, losing Jihad.
To women who cackle behind my back the solution is the same. Go through their warcrimes, to get some more soul and pull better luck in relationships.
To blokes who laugh out loud, I know that more than one 100 million years ago, there was a huge crowd of women that the Antichrist convinced at some point that they will be as sane as they consider themselves dangerous to the environment. And also that it's a healthy thing to run a "cannot have flow" to other women.

So, the bottom line is this: if you are a bloke, no matter how matcho you seem to be physically, here is the score: either you got crimes against me which will keep bringing you bad luck. or, you got crimes against women, or you are a secret woman who pretends to be a man, to forget your crimes.
The solutions are two: find out your crimes, find out what gender you are as a soul.
Gay men who are truthful are in better shape than cunts. Elton John being gay says, I don't know how this happened to me but I am true to my feelings. Once he can get a chance to go through his warcrimes, because if we are human we are all warcriminals, no exception, then once he wins his memory back he can find out what problem is he trying to solve by being in a male body. Women in the last 3.000 years had a bad life and no rights. Being a bloke is a way to have more control. Which means that from next lifetime Elton could go back to being all woman, with nothing to fear or hide anymore.
Personally I am not fooled by body gender anymore. I don't care if you are a black guy 6 foot tall laughing at me or behind my back. Either you are a secret woman, so better get your self a guy with a good body and a good job and calm down, or, if you got no luck to pull someone nice, find your warcrimes, clean up your act and your luck will change.

The one source, the engineer of Jokers and Degraders is L Ron Hubbard the Antichrist. What did he want to achieve? To ridicule me in the most crucial years for humanity: 2007-2013. Drop an A-Bomb and he gets licence to be born again and turn the Earth into a concentration camp.
If you can stop the A-bomb you can stop him.
As for me I am nobody's whore and nobody's fool. If you are cackling there is something wrong with you.

No comments: