Tuesday 10 July 2007

Getting Real about love-hate and value-protect

Thanks to the three month acquaintance with Mark Rowberry and the fling back in April 2001, now the cards are on the table. I have done my homework with my pragmatic immortality program, got my memory back. Once I managed to go through my war-crimes,I ended up with facing who is the Antichrist. It's this guy who's wife Mary Sue spent years in prison while he was in hiding, his son Quentin had a "mysterious" death and read what his other son Ron DeWolf writes about his father, in Son of Scientology, at www.lermanet.com.
On top of that there is the usual "Operation Funnybone" "Fair Game" and secrecy about the "Freak-out" going on.
Plus, this guy had taught Islam to spread their religion by the sword, and now that he has installed the electronic implant station at Flag, he showed up to George Bush, made an imitation that he is God and convinced him to attack them, because now he has new henchmen in Florida.

No comments: