Monday 30 July 2007

What else could be wrong with you, Robotism

ROBOT, 1. the individual with an evil purpose has to withhold himself because he may do destructive things. When he fails to withhold himself he commits overt acts on his fellows or other dynamics and occasionally loses control and does so. This of course makes him quite inactive. To overcome this he refuses any responsibility for his own actions. Any motion he makes must be on the responsibility of others. Thus he must have orders to operate. Therefore one could term such a person a robot and the malady could be called robotism.(HCOB 10 May 1972)
— L. Ron Hubbard, from
http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1006&Itemid=153
You know very well, that I did like the guy but very soon reached the conclusion that he is bad news for me. So, I was gone and he stayed with the crowd he likes and trusts. You personally don't have any score to settle with me. What kicks in your system and you start cackling and whispering? Too much automaticity. You do it because the others do it, nothing personal.
You do something irrational and old news just because the robot in you kicks in. It's bad luck to be robotic. I have seen it many times. People want to socialize and make friends but have nothing constructive to offer, because emotionally they are in the "curl up and die " zone, so they join forces to slag off somebody. Since I have been staring at you, my estimate is that 80% of "socializing" here in Britain is done on a slag-off basis. It's the herd or crowd mentality where "curl-up-and-die" personalities gang up to do derision and sniggering on somebody convenient.
Read more about it in "Crowds" a classic read about herd mentality http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf

The only point where I disagree with Gustav le Bon the writer is that "inferior" groups such as women, children and savages have more herd mentality. I don't think that the male gender is superior. It is just the gender more determined to exert authority. In this gender, it is better to come out as a gay man and get married to a bloke than to be a cunt.
A cunt is not a closet homosexual, no, it's some guy with a girlfriend who wishes damage to both genders, men and women. A cunt usually promotes money corruption among men to be partners in crime and criticizes women down about their bodies, their shape, their age, their period.
I could never keep Mark Rowberry in a good relationship without doing all my homework. I had to go through my warcrimes until I find the Antichrist, the original source of evil. Without this homework, I could never figure out to tell him, drop all your friends, you don't need their advice how to treat women shoddy.
Crowd mentality is something very useful to the Antichrist because it keeps violence and crime going on.

No comments: