Sunday 22 July 2007

The directional flows of repair

Judas Hubbard's damage was to get Adamas trying non-stop to kill me or invalidate me or subjugate-subdue me and have all of you as his allies on this in order to have a game.
The whole damage is because the true goal is that Judas-Hubbard is the game. It is him we set out to take hostage. By fair-gaming me you got some gratification to evil intentions but you went down from in the image of God to well-groomed ape.
Once he got his confidence back, his automaticities kicked-in and his friends robotics too, as they had been players against me for a very long time.
Now, to repair him the next repair station is myself.
The game where I treat Mark well and he betrays me to entertain and please you went on for many trillion years. Now, until I achieve full repair for myself, he stays allways ill never dying.
The evil intention that started with the Great Serpent that Adam should do well and Eve should not brought you all down to hell. It's me first if you want any luck and order to flow around and get out of war, insanity and crime.

No comments: