Wednesday 4 July 2007

Exit from the freakout situation, 3rd of July

Tuesday July 3rd Mark answered the phone, and I told him that he is the guy who wrote the Revelation, and of course he does not remember it, it's normal. I could have told him that since the year 2001, but there was no point because I could see he was amnesiac, and also I had a lot to investigate before I say anything. More importantly, that he is amnesiac St John the Evangelist means nothing if we don't know who is the Antichrist. So Mark asked " and who is the Antichrist?" and I told him L Ron Hubbard! Never heard of him. I made it clear to Mark that the fact that he hasn't got a clue who is Hubbard and the Church of Scientology doesn't protect him in anyway, because they know who he is. So, to look after himself, health and safety. He sounds in good health and good spirits.
The freakout rumours, may be true or false, I don't have any direct data, not having seen him since December 2001. No doubt they are intended to fair game me and freak out me to discredit me as a person. The bottom line is that Mark knows now who is the Antichrist and that he has very bad intentions against both of us. I said it. That's what counts. And also, that he sounds well. Later on I will explain in detail what are the crimes of the Antichrist and what is his conflict with Jesus. Look up my Antichrist focused blog www. splitjudas.blogspot.com

No comments: