Monday 3 September 2007

About british men-women and VAT Value Added Terminals

British men do not have creation ability to relate. However, their salary gives them a life structure and buys them girlfriends. The sequence is a man gets a job with the best salary he can get. Then he goes out with a woman. If he is seen together with a woman, sitting at a table in the pub, the other women mark him down that if there is a woman at his side he is giving her something, so they jump in to see what they can get for themselves. English women understand that if a man is with his mates or alone in the pub there is something wrong with him. So, in that case they are "just friends" and from a cautious distance. Once they see that he started something with some other woman, then they go into a frenzy of jealousy and jumb in to shred everything to ribbons and establish their own territory. British women have the same level inability to create as a creator a relationship. They must see first that another woman has created a territory or a foundation with a man and then they jump in to counter-create, that's to say, they are not energized to create until they have a man-woman-love potential in place, in sight to destroy. They have to destroy in order to have something. They are reactionnary.
In my life I used to do the opposite, be friends but keep strict clean boundaries with men who got girlfriends or are in a relationship and, for myself, get to know single men.
When I did this here in the UK, back in 2001, the result goes somewhat like this: The guy has about 4-5 english women who monitor him from a distance, but consider him good for nothing. Once I get in and show any interest, then they decide he must be worth a lot, as a person or wallet and jump in with a rage offer sex a couple of times to see what they can squeeze out of him. So, my interest gives VAT to a man. He becomes a Value Added Terminal.
Anyway, because I had excellent relationships and a very happy and fulfilling marriage until the end of the year 2000, my position is this:
Dick power is the soul. Creation and sharing creation for evolution and wins is the desire. I don't have any curiosity about sex with Brits. Apart from the Mark Rowberry odious situation, the other Brits where entertaining, they can crack good jokes, they can dance, they can drive carefully, they can look after themselves, they are very enthousiastic and athletic in bed and they have an optimistic view of the world.
I know that they can be very good in bed. So, sex is no big deal and better avoided because this promiscuity phase Mark had right after me, 3 girlfriends and 18 one-night stands left me deeply paranoid. I don't like getting into worries and hussles, so I am perfectly alright to skip sex and I am very comfortable without it because Creation and sharing a flourish and prosper direction and vision of society or project is far superior than sex.
The disgusting situation with Mark Rowberry came about with huge obscene and backstabbing attacks against me because this is the Key relationship that threatens the existing Domination of the Antichrist, and it is Hubbard's Excalibur booby-trap laid in that was hidden and now became visible widely.
All of you should realize that Mark Rowberry was that fucking asshole General Alkiviades back in Athens and right after that the other fucking asshole Alexander the Grrrrreat, because he just wasn't going to tolerate that Asian Kings are superior than him. That recently he was in dreadful shape as Ludwig II of Bavaria, but at least he didn't butcher many people, instead built fairy tale castles. The local Tourist Board of Bavaria, shoud actually exhume Ludwig's body and do comparative tests in metabolism, substance residues, bone structure etc. and they will find that this is the guy Mark Rowberry who made for them the fairy tale castles. The guy I call "the cunt" the 6foot 2 with the horseface and the long teeth, was his buddy back then, I have located who he was and in all likelihood he is behind Ludwig's drowning and also behind the whole disgusting revenge he organized between Mark and me this lifetime. I think Mark Rowberry should seek investigations about himself and Ludwig II. It will be very beneficial for him to visit Bavaria, see his palaces, see his clothes and personal things and read his diary. Take a new look at his possessions and his materialistic but positive creations from his last life. Mark has to understand that I was living in France during his time as Ludwig II. He should watch with all his friends and women the film Requiem for a Virgin King by Hans-Jürgen Syberberg. This film describes his true emotional state, and the tears and imbalance and about creation that stays frustrated.
He has to understand that the bad luck and poison in these 3 lifes Alkiviades, Alexander the Great and Ludwig II is the direct result of his effort to use military power, the sword, the soldiers, the money, the plots to kill off my spirit.
He has to understand that the motivation and hypnosis-drugs brainwashing he dramatizes every lifetime, to diminish me, exploit me, discredit me, sabotage me and previously, betray me, have me tortured and killed and nuked when I was his wife and mother of his children is coming from Hubbard the Great Serpent and kept in place active by the tall guy, the horseface and a few other cunts who are into robotic criminality and viciousness under his protection and cover up. This protection and cover up he had given to cunts who hate me, because Hubbard transfered his hate to them, is self-destructive for him and boomerangs against his true and powerful self, which is totally disconnected from this earth and I am the only connection cable.
So, Mark Rowberry you had sex once with me, you got your VAT, Value Added Terminal, you used that VAT capital anyway you wanted. I left you doing your own thing.
Unfortunately you share persistently too much CAD culture with your pussyhead buddies.
So, I am going to straighten up all the filth your scambags spread around.
I am researching where is the socket that disconnects the obsessive-compulsive patterns that operate you, and until I can see clearly all factors involved, go fuck yourself.

No comments: