Tuesday 11 September 2007

Why it was a good move to stay away from Mark

Mark has a lot of body vitality -energy which makes him attractive, but he possesses 0% theta substance, which is something I can notice very acutely and I used to find very disturbing.

If I really wanted to keep him motivated to stick with me, I could have told him he is St John the Evangelist and that together we will be rich and famous. However, money absolutely poisons Mark's mentality and attitude to other people . So I shut up about this until I can investigate to my satisfaction what's the real score with all the contradictory things you said to me before you were conceived.

None of us is religious in the traditional sense and we are both not churchgoers. Mark's extremely limited ability to size-up people correctly gives me extreme anxiety.

He is very much safe with me but I am not safe with him, because he creates hostility and rivalry against me. That means that you could have me killed and your friends and girlfriends will be dancing on my grave. So, why stress to make you mine? If you want a variety of women because you want real bad to replace me and keep having novelty conquests, why shoud I stress to make you settle down, you did your own thing and after consulting with at least one dozen of buddies who claim that they have your best interests in mind. What you don't understand about your buddies and your various women is that they are a younger generation of souls than you are. They are under your influence and they give you a lot of importance because they are new souls and they are impressionable. However, because you are implanted by Hubbard the Great Serpent, each time they followed you to killing and looting expeditions called wars, they got mutilated in terms of theta and while Jesus is your saviour, so you personally are an older soul and you are sorted, in the end you will be saved, the people you influence can die for ever and very painfully indeed. So, in other words, the guys and girls you manipulate are your children collectively with 72.000 indestructible pairs. You are messing your children with your money and your superior airs.

Finally,this is a good opportunity to nag you and our children publicly and openely, as this is the first time you are not a King, abusing your power because you don't fancy any criticism.

I have been inspecting in detail what the advanced Scientologists can do. They sure can demonstrate a range of abilities that can have good results with you for a vey long time.

No comments: