Sunday 16 September 2007

So if there is so much shock torture why nobody remembers?

Because, your visual perception is blocked, so everything takes place in darkness or blackness.
Because at the end of the "rundown-hypnosis-session" Hubbard installs action phrases such as:
bouncers such as "Get up," "Get out" ; holders such as "Stay here," "Don't move"; misdirectors such as "Don't know whether I'm coming or going," or "Everything is backwards"; downbouncers such as "Get under," or "Go back"; groupers such as "Everything happens at once," "Pull yourself together"; callbacks such as "Come back here," "Please come"; and the denier, which states that the engram does not exist, such as "There isn't anything here," "I can't see anything".
There is also the valence shifter which shifts the individual from his own identity to the identity of another; the valence-bouncer, which prohibits an individual from going into some particular valence; the valence denier, which may deny that the person even exists; and the valence-grouper which makes all valences seem the same. From: http://www.freezone.co.nz/dict-A.htm
If you don't remember, it's because of the above. That's why I am Socrates, because I got out of amnesia with my own Socratic method. I just did it well,put together smart questions and much later I remembered I was Socrates.
People do not have sufficient available perception units without the realistic immortality program that I have been putting together from 2005 to now.

No comments: