Monday 3 September 2007

The Joanna-Mark strategy deployment

Get this straight all of you. Mark Rowberry had told me before he was conceived that HE IS IN MY COMMAND, HE IS WORKING FOR ME. Now, a proper Satan wants to fight his corner and wants to stay free to do damage as long as possible. The reversal of this deployment, ADAM UNDER THE COMMAND OF EVE, is meant for Satan to stay free and on top of the game and kill all new souls, that's everybody except the 144.000 sealed ones. Stop wearing your pussy on your heads and your eyes between your legs. This obsessive attitude got you where you are. In a world packed with nuclear weapons, terrorism, torture and secret multiple power and domination conspiracies.

I am not going to EVER follow Mark Rowberry's mentality or leadership to perdition because if I do such a crime YOU will all die an extremely painful and slow death.
I got steady nerves and I am nobody's whore and nobody's fool.
Hell will freeze over allright, but the Pussyheads will never dictate to me to take any crap from Mark Rowberry.
I will be nice and respectful to him when he gets a proper job as a Satan Catcher. Right now he is an odious, selfserving, conniving moneyman with his pussyheads to suck up his false importance.

So, right now you can consider us divorced, until he is fit to go back to his proper job.

THERE IS TWO THINGS TO SORT OUT WITH HENLEY:

1. Did you ever see Mark Rowberry and me in a pub, or restaurant, or at the Angel or the Regatta or the Henley Festival, did you ever see us together having joy and fun after sex? No never. So, why did you pester me? What does it matter to me his money or his looks, what does he bring into my life? Inferior shitheads and sluts who hate me. Anything good? No. Even the slightest amusement or entertainment? No.

He is just a guy who calls me a whore in an effort to forbid other people to make friendship or relationship with me. In other words he doesn't wish me to do well in life because he is heavily into the CUNT culture.

SO STOP THE SCAM OF TELLING TALL TALES that he got raped and stuff, as you have to go to discuss these things with his girlfriends. I had excluded him back and sent him a good ridance not from June 2001. STOP EXPLOITING ME YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBING CUNTS.

Because these rumours are extremely disturbing, he is welcome to strip off and show me that he is ok and in one piece. I don't believe a word he says because he is a congenital liar and phoney. But I will believe it that he has no missing limbs or bodyparts when I see it.

Don't worry that I will grab him from his willy again, I want to find a real man: Someone who doesn't need cunts and arselickers in order to be somebody and can size up people directly and correctly. That's point one made.



2. It was so simple and easy for Mark to try to get sex on his own terms without backstabbing.

He could have said the obvious: Joanna is almost one foot shorter than me and she totals about 18K from Invesco, and I think I am supposed to chase younger, taller, richer,thinner trophies- conquests, therefore it would be great to get some more of Joanna's human currency goodies but I am dreadfully stressed and worried she might enjoy herself or feel good about herself. So, I might as well skip sex with Joanna to convince her if I can that she is worthless and she must not be confident, she must remain suppressed and groveling for my approval.



What I have to say to Henley and the entire world about this: Mark Rowberry is delusional and I am coming to the issue of mental illness.

The common denominator between Mark Rowberry, the horseface cunt and my mother was that they nuked together a one planet minimum with a minimum 180 Billion people on it, motivated by the cunt to betray me and topple me back in the Confederacy days.

From this 180 Billion killing there is still residual disturbance. The psychiatrists must not use ECT in this situation, because it is a brutal hit to the brain and the thetan and doesn't handle the source of the schizophrenia or psychotic break.
My mother was victimized with one set of ECT sessions back in 1959. When I grew up I prevented further ECTs.
The horseface is smoking his dope and Mark Rowberry is persistently covering him up.
Mark Rowberry's military record is much heavier than my mother's so if he ever has a psychotic break again, he should not be given ECT but the best available medication.
I was a war criminal too, but now I am getting things straight, fair and square about warfare.

Bloody hell, why was it so tough for Henley to accept that Mark Rowberry is a one-night stand to me, he is not worth a dime as relationship material to me and I was free to write it off no big deal.

My priority is to decapitate the Antichrist and I will do that with St Mark the Evangelist and other early Christians and Scientologists and ancient greeks.

It's not my priority to suck up or tolerate Mark Rowberry's crap.

No comments: