Friday 7 September 2007

Danny DeVito and Mark Rowberry

For three months I had the time to fancy Mark Rowberry and think well of him as an attractive person before I jumped in for sex. I have asked myself: was I going to give him a blowjob if he looked like Danny DeVito? No, not first time around. Do good looks matter? Yes they do the first time only. The first time is what I see is what I get. It did look good. After that the guy is a poison chalice and a nest of hornets. Good looks without some beauty inside last only one night. So, how long did sex work between us? one time only.
Trust me, there is people around the planet who have beautiful own universe and space, like you have never suspected. Sitting in my shithole bedroom I travelled the planet exterior.
People are amazing creators of beauty, strength and harmony.

No comments: