Sunday 9 September 2007

Mark pay them for their services, I insist

There is some people working overtime to "massage" your ego Mark. Because they are too inhibited to seek your friendship and favour directly, they attacked me and made my life miserable as a substitute. To be your friend from afar.
They worked really hard, so, I insist you pay them for their services.
I'll start with the most recent ones first:
Put up your website on Wayn.com with your pics again and invite the bitches from COFUNDS to be your friends. There is three or four frenzied females there, who think, if THEY had the chance to suck you they would be rich and powerful now. So, give them equal opportunity, make a special invitation to Cofunds. They will join you all the way from Chelmsford.
I don't know what to do with the other fools of Old Mutual and Integrated Financial Arrangements. I must have talked half an hour to each, but they were determined to keep total secrecy where the rumour that I'm a "secret hooker" is coming from. Although the salary-people in there fired me for "being a secret hooker", they are stuck in a total cowardice to speak up, is this backstabbing done with a website or a leaflet?
I'd like someone from the Odyssey Club to explain to me about that cunt: Steve the fitness instructor. He was going out with you, and he was barricading you with his body, in the street, to prevent you to talk to me. So, the cunt wants you to be gay real bad, right? He hates my guts and in the Odyssey gym, he was running around to all the blokes to tell them first hand that I gave you a blowjob and stuff... what is his problem? He hates himself, you and me too? How did Steve get involved to backstab me? What motivates him?
On your website, invite Helena Flood and the Director of Human resources, the shorty with the glasses and the facial hair. Those two kept the slag-off Joanna routine going on for three and a half years to make my life a misery. So, if they are so "concerned" about your ego, invite them on your website to be your friends. They will crawl on all fours to suck-up to you.
Frankly I am disgusted.
So, put your website back on and put a link on my blog for all Invesco to see. Especially Rob Hain, who pays fat salaries to those two creepy trash.

No comments: