Sunday 9 September 2007

An equality relationship in my view: Mark and Lee

Since I had observed three girlfriends, Amanda, Elisabeth and Lee, my verdict was that Amanda and Elisabeth have certain limits about how much aggravation they are willing to take from Mark.
Lee on the other hand is his equal partner as a human being because:
he can play with her the game: try harder to get your man, but you don't count. Lee never had a good relationship in her life, so she doesn't get bored with his attitude, she does try harder to get her man without falling sick herself. Which means she can cope with Mark's obnoxiousness.
She likes his friends and doesn't worry about them. I think they are high maintentance killers and fraudsters and cunts, so, I don't want them anywhere near me.
She provides him with some good looks to show off to Henley, which is again useful for Mark to build up some rightness: hey, I'm cute and my girlfriend is cute too.
So, I just wanted to get rid of him and I got really pissed off, being attacked by the cunts, for no real reason, just because they are an itching crotch.
I think with Lee there is practical balance in terms of human identities.
Those two are on a level in terms of mentality and reality.
Mark has killed me together with my sister and together with his mates a number of times. That creates a lot of mutual nervousness and weariness. For me, Mark does not create any sense of emotional security.
The project we have together is dealing with Excalibur by L Ron Hubbard. To trust Mark I have to take him out of the electronic-circuit cage he mind is prisoner for at least 100 million years.
Jesus had taken him out of the electronic-mind cage by direct ability. That's why he was a normal guy back then. Without Jesus, I need to do special homework and get the Keys from Heber Jentzsch St. Peter too. That's the job that needs to be done from my side.
As for sex, I have been celibate for over three years and it's a breeze, no problem or loss whatsoever. I am not the type who does sex to please others. The cunts harassed me as a whore to keep Mark sexually and mentally cripple, that's all. They understand that if he wines and dines Amanda while all Henleys bark at me "you whore!" I will ditch him as a nuicance. Well, that's his cunts. He thinks he has a "powerbase" ha!
The Flag Class XII auditors who know the details of his wholetrack warcrimes would stick him on an electric chair and fry him for a billion years if they could.
Hubbard has deceived the Scientologists that it is Jesus who made this guy a warcriminal.
No, it's Hubbard's Excalibur and it's Hubbard who made Xenu a warcriminal too.

No comments: