Tuesday 4 September 2007

Too bad I didn't want to keep Mark Rowberry and use him back

We got a massive and in rulership Satan Hubbard, yet, as life is lived by many, most people are busy earning a living, to become somebody from the body this life and in other poorer countries they are just struggling to survive.
If I had kept Mark Rowberry, whose dick and wallet absolutely MESMERIZES the british, all I had to do was point his wallet on the Satan and everybody would look, listen and learn.
Too bad I didn't use his "influential" profile, no matter that I think he is a handsome idiot.
He appeals to many, while few people got time for reason, life as organized by satan is a non-stop present time problem and because Satan is an old word, it doesn't stimulate people, like speculation about Mark Rowberry's wallet and dick.

No comments: