Tuesday 4 September 2007

Robotic fantacy of Mark as a provider

The sexual hate and competition started from a misunderstanding: Mark Rowberry does not provide me with anything that covers my needs or with anything remotely pleasant.
Did I need all Henley, 2000 total strangers back in 2001 to exclude me socially and whisper behind my back? No.
Did I have sex with Mark to have my colleagues at work calling me names? No.
So? Why were you surprised when I was more than happy if Mark gets his blowjobs elsewhere, and goes out with any woman he wants. He can buy a hooker, he can rent a hooker, he can fool a hooker, no problem of mine if he has some women who pose as Madonnas and some who pose as whores and some who pose as pathetic fools.
I wasn't waiting for Mark to come back, because he is a distinctly unpleasant personality.
I was waiting for you british people to come to your senses. It's a one night stand, this guy does not cover my needs and he is very very bad news in my life. My life was so much better before he brought the plague of gossip and harassment in my life.
I gave a blowjob and I got the bubonic plague as a reward.
It is your overactive imagination that Mark Rowberry presents some kind of good luck or opportunity, or progress for me.
Where was I before I run into Mark Rowberry? I was 100K better off, 4 stone lighter, looked 15 years younger and had harmony and normality with the British.
Mark Rowberry is extremely amnesiac, and probably had ECT several sessions this lifetime. It is next to impossible to make him get his memory back from the time he was St John the Evangelist. However, he can look at his coronation portrait as Ludwig II and recognise his face and body type. Everything is the same in that painting except his hair is lighter brown, not as dark as in his Ludwig II days.
Clearly, he was a one night stand to get rid of, if I believed he is valuable to me I would have done catfights with his women. There wasn't anything valuable the way his mentality works, and if you had ignored me, and leave the one-night stand behind for what it is, I would be living in Canada from 2003 already.
Look, go back to being normal and human. I have a paradoxical relationship with Mark Rowberry. This guy is a very powerful god in one end of his existence which I can see, I saw and inspected and at the other end of the spectrum he is a mentally ill guy who can slap me and kill me if I live under the same roof with him, he has done it before. So, I am dealing with the two extremes, he is a phenomenon from where I stand and observe.
If Mark had any good friendly feelings for me you would have seen him friendly to me within the next few months in 2001. Whatever he said behind my back is public relations or just delusional.
We had a good start with this guy, there was a genuine foundation in this casual sex, from past lives. Without him I was never going to look back and get out of amnesia.

But this life, here and now the way he is amnesiac, he is just an obnoxious cad who organized a public humiliation for me, because he believes that when he is malicious and backstabbing to me, he is being socially powerful. This caddish robotic attitude he has, affects me and makes me very cautious and very eager to slam proper boundaries with him and his buddies, as well as the UK and Henley. Mark Rowberry as one life human is a liability to me.
We are both better off if he gets his relationships on his own terms and I get on with my priorities which affect you a great deal more than Mark's wallet or personal habits.
My priorities concern you and the entire World now, like yesterday.
Forget your desire that Mark Rowberry will ever get the chance to oppress me or exploit me in any way.
Drop the provider fantasy. Mark equals £100K damage to me.
He earns his money in property etc. if you want to squeeze his money or his favours, as far as I'm concerned I was never bothered or jealous. He can do what he wants with his money, his dick, his time.
This blog is because he was an insane cad, he just could not stop exploiting me with gossip.
So british people, time you grow upand think like grown ups. Mark and I were two people in our forties who did casual sex because it was Tuesday, and it seemed like good fun. After that things did not work out at all.
I have my own perspective and direction in life and this warcrime auditing I discovered is your way out of death, pain and suffering.
The hostilities Mark brought in my life were against my intentions, I did not have sex with him in order to help Mark produce enemies against me.

No comments: