Wednesday 5 September 2007

Man-Woman cultural background, my viewpoint

When I observed Mark Rowberry and his relationships I noticed that his top priority was to get the relationship on his own terms, to be totally unaccountable, he does not report to the woman.
The english women I observed were consenting to his attitude, so they had some common cultural background.
My cultural background is that no way can I have a boyfriend or husband who has dabbled in street drugs or has any substance abuse problem or gambling addiction.
I never had a boyfriend who can be that stupid to smoke cannabis or take E tablets. Ever.
Fullstop. It's hard enough living under Satan's pussy, we don't want to make our lives more difficult. So, if 70% of british men have "tried" drugs in their teens, so be it.
We are unsuitable for each other.
Now, I have fixed one misconception I had already from the days I was Socrates. Apart from 144.000 souls, who are established power in terms of immortality, no matter what, because they have previously defeated satans and done previous round of immaculate conceptions, the rest of the human population are POTENTIALLY immortal, not necessarily. Because we have lost two previous confrontations with Satan, they have gathered too much robotic energy fields. So, basically if I get upset because in society people do not think clearly, or they do not observe and judge people and situations fairly, I am wasting my time and I get upset in vain. People are hypnotized from the energy impact of the body on the mind, they are under the hypnotic command to do something anything, in order to be cause in order to be somebody. They are not in any process of evolution. Unless I set clear boundaries they will not think to find out what is true, their crotch dominates them. So, they sabotage my communications because their crotch tells them to be jealous if I communicate. Their crotch is jealous in case I get attention. Their crotch wants to enforce ridicule and revenge on me. Their crotch tells them that if they are stupid they are strong.
Mark was a grown up man. It was simple to realize that if his pussyhead buddies organize humiliation and social exclusion and exploitation by embarassement to me I will bin him as a potential friend.
I don't see the point why he closed down his Wayn.com account. This is the aftermath of the situation that he happens to be a very handsome man with very ugly buddies and a pussyhead social circle. Their crotch was itching to bully me about sex with Mark. Mark's buddies are pussy-heads in male bodies. There is not a single normal bloke who would actually like Mark's personality and beliefs.
Mark has the "sexiness of money" to run his relationships and pussyheads like sugardaddies.

I want a man with good mental and emotional health and maturity about money and society.
I will not feel emotionally secure if my man cannot size up his friends, and social circle directly and correctly. That's what I call common ground in a relationship.

No comments: