Friday 7 September 2007

Satan's pussyheads motivation and filthy ditch Henley

Mark Rowberry together with the tall slim guy with the short ponytail, the long horseface and the long teeth and the hunched shoulders, have killed me a number of times when I was Mark's wife. The tall guy somethimes he kills me with Mark's consent and sometimes he kills me together with one of Mark's many mistresses. Mark is a filthy liar as usual, when he says he doesn't "remember" this guy, Latino's and the Angel and Valerio and Peter Landsbury know him and Simon the Dentist was competing with the ponytail who will smoke more dope with Mark.
Now, why did Mark used to kill me when he could divorce me or simply ask for separation. I am a very independent woman, and I don't have any worries that I cannot make friends or have a good relationship. So I don't believe I would have any difficulty to bin the guy and find someone who is a better human being, in past lives as well.
Furthermore, while Mark is good looking, extrovert and exciting at first, he is mentally feeble, weak. The average normal bloke understands society, money, friendships, drugs, sex, men and women much better and is more mature about these aspects of life.
So, what was all the fuss Mark started about sex with me? He called me a whore in a bid to forbid me to exist and make my own friends and relationships. He wanted to make sure he can damage completely and immediately my quality of life in Henley as a person, while he is busy with Amanda and her daughter.
Mark cannot forbid me to exist or to have success in my life, to have decent people as friends and terrific relationships, like I did before I met him.
Mark did not have any right from me to place as moral critics in my life Peter Landsbury and his odious fucked up bitch of a girlfriend who excluded me, Simon the Dentist and his conniving girlfriend and Valerio with the short and dumpy bitch Eva, or Aziz and the baby face, the hooker with the pakistani boyfriends who does S&M and screams like a jackal.
Mark collects vermine as friends because he is jinxed and cursed and utterly decapitated by the Great Serpent. These people around him are vermine to any wealthy or successful guy and only Satan's biggest victim St John the Evangelist-Mark Rowberry can possibly finance and reward trash like that.
Now, the reason I snogged Paul Jackson and others was to get rid of Mark, are you thick or what? the guy wants to pretend that he has a licence monopoly on who exists and succeeds in life or not. I strongly suggest that the above couples starting with Landsbury's girlfriend suck his dick themselves, because they are not much use to anyone otherwise.
If Mark things that hey, he called me a whore and I am going to beg him to change his mind and give me licence to exist and do well, he is welcome to hang himself just like Judas did.
Mark is jinxed by Satan and only women and men who are utter and complete vermine and decayed to the core can be ok with his disgusting and vile manner.
Now, I have investigated again and again and again that this guy is God with a huge space, stability and power at the one end of the spectrum and an odious, revolting cad at the other end, here on earth as a human. All Gods agree that he has to be repaired, that's to say that his intention and ability to be cause as God travels through the knots where it is blocked and gets manifested here on Earth, just like in Judea, in Jesus time. So, I have been doing my homework and I am still researching how to pull a straight cable from God to the fucking cad over here.
In this research, I have met a few former Scientologists who can be at cause and produce good quality space and com. lines and want to stay low profile. This has given me something good and beautiful to experience and look at and some space to breathe. It's amazing what beautiful people exist around the world, while Mark Rowbwerry's pussyheads were enforcing their "dick management". What a filthy ditch Henley and its people are. Repugnant.
Definitely it's time for me, to complete the massive hatchet job against the Antichrist and take a break looking at people who are beautiful inside and can reach out to me from any country and continent around the world.
Mark and his cunts overreached in my direction with their sexual hate. This dirt has to be purged and sent back to its point of origin.
You shouldn't worry about Mark Rowberry's dick or open top car, you can lick them both as far as I am concerned.

No comments: